Game Day Round V, 2019: The Lycett Strikes Back (West Coast vs. Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

4c24821b89dc8cbbb48a4e7a1452bdf4.jpg

What an incredibly bad game this will be.

It is a winter sport I think people just wanted to see some better skills after last week's effort. I think we can match it with them in any weather. Jetta should be a class above in the wet and Duggan likes a wet weather game.

Still no guarantees it rains during the game, could be slippery though.

Eagles by 14 in a close one. Getting an early lead and then fading slightly in the last when the game is over.

Shuey to shine in the wet. Don't expect too much from Darling and JK in the way of big pack marks for this one if the grass is wet.

Weather is bad enough to have lifted tiles off my roof. So that was fun to try and fix this morning. Thought I woke up at Marvel stadium there for a bit.

In better news, 92 GF starts on Fox at 9am, good warm up!

Weather is bad enough to have lifted tiles off my roof. So that was fun to try and fix this morning. Thought I woke up at Marvel stadium there for a bit.

In better news, 92 GF starts on Fox at 9am, good warm up!

We need a "that sux dude" button.

Late change you would think. With the rain.

Also what's with Sheed named on wing hasn't he been fwd since Gaff came back?

harden up it is a winter sport

It’s got nothing to do with harden up - I’ll go sit in the rain to watch the Eagles no questions asked. My concern is we’ve had a pretty poor start to the year when the conditions are anything less than perfect, and we’re going in as tall as ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back