Game Day Round V, 2019: The Lycett Strikes Back (West Coast vs. Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Disclaimer: this preview is hosted off-site in a google doc, and the internet is a dangerous place. Be careful out there, fam. Don't provide me with your credit card details, unless you're asked for them.

This preview relies on your choices.

More specifically, it caters to your confirmation bias; so there's hopefully a bit of something for everyone, regardless of how you see this game goin'. Unless you're a Ports fan.

i2uwlnv.jpg

Nah, just kidding. In nearly every foreseeable outcome, this match is decided by a kick after the siren.

Click here to continue with the preview... IF YOU DARE!

Check the record books for McGovern to break the highest intercept marks. Benchmark on Grimes last week. Kennedy or Darling will feast on our new game style that leaks goals like the Costa Concordia. But beware we have co captains that represent 80% of our clangers. But most of all, beware Hinkley...a master coach that may throw in his wild card weapon during the game "we need to work harder".

Great work OP.

Looking forward to all the really difficult s**t that Lycett makes look easy, and all the really easy s**t he makes look difficult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else end up with King Jack?

I will post some stats for choices made in a day or two! Not entirely accurate as people can go back in time and change their minds, but still some interesting trends. Only one other player has chosen Jack Darling so far out of 56 recorded responses.

Quality work OP.
The bar has been raised yet again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back