Game Day Round V, 2019: The Lycett Strikes Back (West Coast vs. Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy effing shitballs.

giphy.gif

That's my day ****ed as I explore all the permutations.

Well. This preview rivals Badge's re-imagining of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire effort back in 2016 as the finest preview thread of all time. ALL. TIME!

My brain hurts from going down each and every rabbit hole.

I now feel empathy for Jack Watts. Strange.

Disclaimer: this preview is hosted off-site in a google doc, and the internet is a dangerous place. Be careful out there, fam. Don't provide me with your credit card details, unless you're asked for them.

This preview relies on your choices.

More specifically, it caters to your confirmation bias; so there's hopefully a bit of something for everyone, regardless of how you see this game goin'. Unless you're a Ports fan.

i2uwlnv.jpg

Nah, just kidding. In nearly every foreseeable outcome, this match is decided by a kick after the siren.

Click here to continue with the preview... IF YOU DARE!
Out-fu(|<ing-standing!!!!

Well. This preview rivals Badge's re-imagining of Billy Joel's We Didn't Start the Fire effort back in 2016 as the finest preview thread of all time. ALL. TIME!

My brain hurts from going down each and every rabbit hole.

I now feel empathy for Jack Watts. Strange.

Rumour has it that FKASC's was even better until his Firefox crashed.

Wonderful, now I'll have to go back and read all the alternative narratives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port board is pretty depressed plus the usual floggos suggesting Jonas double down on belting Gaff. Port embarrassed by the Tiggers 3rds on their home deck. Lycett undoubtedly wanting to make his mark against his old side.

I reckon this will be a real grind. I hope the boys are up for it after a slog on Saturday and a high intensity game at the G the week before.

Awesome work. I chose masten to get caught holding the ball infinity times but it wouldn't submit. So I chose masten to get caught holding the ball and port to win after the siren

Remove this Banner Ad

Back