Game Day Round3/4 Vs Cats MCG @15:35 AEST- Playing footy likes it's 1860: The Ancient Argyle Duel

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
1593267381887.png
1593267468463.png

Feels like a lifetime ago when we could actually kick a score. Really effecting my enjoyment of watching games, even more so than any losses.

Trying to think of the last time we actually scored 100 points in a game? Loss vs Essendon early last year?

I expect us to lose, and lose by somewhere between 5-8 goals.

As always, prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Clarry 25+ disposals, Petracca anytime goal kicker, total score under 133 paying 8 bucks if anyone wants to be a millionaire later today

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
*IN RIPPER!!!!
HOW GOOD IS ******* GAME DAY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!

I hate ******* Geelong: i hate the people, I hate their supporters, I hate that oily campaigner Selwood and bible-bashing self righteous arsehole Ablett. Dangerfield can get ****ed too.

I hate the great Ocean Road, I hate what ever shitty version of blue they put on their shitty jumper. I hate the name Parfitt, what even is that, it sounds like a side dish no one's ever ordered at a fancypants restaurant. * that dickhead that dresses up like a ******* Cat at every game too.

Melbourne to go full Wu Tang on the pussies, lay their nuts on a *in' dresser and BLAOW!

Hunt to bag 7, * it, give him a dozen.
I hope Viney ******* kills someone.
Stevie May- do something you ******* prick.

LET'S GO DEMONS!!!!

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
fu**IN RIPPER!!!!

I hate ******* Geelong: i hate the people, I hate their supporters, I hate that oily campaigner Selwood and bible-bashing self righteous arsehole Ablett. Dangerfield can get f’ed too.

I hate the great Ocean Road, I hate what ever shitty version of blue they put on their shitty jumper. I hate the name Parfitt, what even is that, it sounds like a side dish no one's ever ordered at a fancypants restaurant. fu** that dickhead that dresses up like a ******* Cat at every game too.

Melbourne to go full Wu Tang on the pussies, lay their nuts on a fu**in' dresser and BLAOW!

Hunt to bag 7, fu** it, give him a dozen.

LET'S GO DEMONS!!!!
+1 to all of this

I do hate Torquay tho. You're more than welcome to all holiday there. Just stop driving 40kmh in 80kmh zones heading towards Lorne, and for *s sake, use the ******* pull over bays for slow traffic instead of making my life a misery, sometimes it takes me 30mins more than usual to get home from work over summer. . I hate you all so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wife hates it when I ignore the pullover bays. Which is why I always ignore them.

Blame her.

I usually try and spend 5 mins ******* with people who do once I overtake them on a double line hairpin. Or even better if it's at night, high beam them all the way home if I'm not in a hurry and directly behind them.

Imet Hassa

All Australian
Aug 18, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
fu**IN RIPPER!!!!

I hate ******* Geelong: i hate the people, I hate their supporters, I hate that oily campaigner Selwood and bible-bashing self righteous arsehole Ablett. Dangerfield can get f’ed too.

I hate the great Ocean Road, I hate what ever shitty version of blue they put on their shitty jumper. I hate the name Parfitt, what even is that, it sounds like a side dish no one's ever ordered at a fancypants restaurant. fu** that dickhead that dresses up like a ******* Cat at every game too.

Melbourne to go full Wu Tang on the pussies, lay their nuts on a fu**in' dresser and BLAOW!

LET'S GO DEMONS!!!!
I do always like the voice of reason. Like you say “Go Dees”

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
What did I miss in the soon pregame? Anything insightful? My zoom wouldn't log in to meeting

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
fu**IN RIPPER!!!!

LET'S GO DEMONS!!!!
Would like to add I hate that ken doll looking mother *er tom hawkins and Miers shitty dreadlocks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back