Podcast Rounds 1-5 Wrap - BigFooty Blues Podcast 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers

It's been a sluggish start to Carlton's season, and similarly the BigFooty Blues podcast has slowly trudged into 2018, both squads coming via off-season campaigns that perhaps teased at more.

And as we too welcome a debutant in Neese while eagerly tracking the progress of rising star Jimmae, veteran captain The Old Dark Navy's oversees a breakdown of our season progress so far, with every form of analysis that Jim can muster, and a healthy dose of enthusiasm and insight from our rookie guest.

From Harry, to Harford, to Hardiman, we cover all the hot-button Carlton AFL and AFLW topics since December in a wide-ranging discussion that would otherwise leave Aphrodite splitting threads for days.

Music by "Jahzzar" www.betterwithmusic.com (CC BY-SA)​

I like the "holistic" approach. Some of us might have got caught up in our development last year to think it was the time to rise up the ladder.

Now that the expectation has been settled, we will probably have a more positive mindset when we watch the boys play.

Well done team.

I like the "holistic" approach. Some of us might have got caught up in our development last year to think it was the time to rise up the ladder.

Now that the expectation has been settled, we will probably have a more positive mindset when we watch the boys play.

Well done team.
I'm still a believer that we were capable of comfortably finishing in the 9-13 range this year, and depending how our injuries go from here on out versus the competition, we still might.

Well done team.
I agree about expectation - I definitely set mine too high. Also didn't fully appreciated how big a loss Gibbs would be to our midfield, though it obviously hasn't helped that the captain has been out and guys we recruit to start filling that void (Lang and Kennedy) have also missed a lot of footy.

We did talk about him and said we thought he was playing injured.
Not from you guys, from across the board. Playing injured with most of the defence missing while swapping between power forwards and goal sneaks. Any wonder the poor guy is struggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a sluggish start to Carlton's season, and similarly the BigFooty Blues podcast has slowly trudged into 2018, both squads coming via off-season campaigns that perhaps teased at more.

And as we too welcome a debutant in Neese while eagerly tracking the progress of rising star Jimmae, veteran captain The Old Dark Navy's oversees a breakdown of our season progress so far, with every form of analysis that Jim can muster, and a healthy dose of enthusiasm and insight from our rookie guest.

From Harry, to Harford, to Hardiman, we cover all the hot-button Carlton AFL and AFLW topics since December in a wide-ranging discussion that would otherwise leave Aphrodite splitting threads for days.

Music by "Jahzzar" www.betterwithmusic.com (CC BY-SA)​
Yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back