Podcast Rounds 10 & 11, 2020 - Dirk Duggler

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Mum and I are still waiting with baited breath.

Sorry Dad.

For some reason this week it is taking ages to populate in the various podcast apps. I’ve spoken to the Tigercast guys and they’ve said they’re dealing with the same.

Pretty frustrating with recaps and previews and news all being time sensitive but, given you all listen for our sparkling personalities and flawless wit, an out of date pod should be just as enjoyable.

Sorry Dad.

For some reason this week it is taking ages to populate in the various podcast apps. I’ve spoken to the Tigercast guys and they’ve said they’re dealing with the same.

Pretty frustrating with recaps and previews and news all being time sensitive but, given you all listen for our sparkling personalities and flawless wit, an out of date pod should be just as enjoyable.

It's been happening with Xavier Ellis' podcast too. I go to about 5 different sources to find the latest episode even though he thinks it's uploaded, and only one has it (podaddict)

They haven't had any issues with Hardball Gets uploading quickly, though.

It's been happening with Xavier Ellis' podcast too. I go to about 5 different sources to find the latest episode even though he thinks it's uploaded, and only one has it (podaddict)

They haven't had any issues with Hardball Gets uploading quickly, though.

Presumably because even Big Tech respects Ryan Daniels too much to mess with his content.

It’s loaded up on Spotify now, still waiting in a lot of other areas. coreyj DanWCE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, i was wondering if i can be on as a guest? I'm happy to join for 5-10 minutes as i don't want to take the attention.

Can we organise this? I usually charge but im happy to come on my own admission.

Alphy

Ah don’t worry, I was doing my very patronising grammar and linguistics patter.

Leave it with me mate, I’ll DM you about it.
Damn you were sarcastic all along :(
I was thinking you could title the podcast "The Alphy special", i'm sure if i were to be on as a guest, it will be the most viewed episode imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back