Fixture Rounds 16-23 Confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond's remaining games for 2024 have been confirmed with the club to play 5 more Sunday games in 8 of the last 9 games of the season. Round 24 v Suns still to be confirmed but likely to be another Sunday.

Round 16 v Carlton Home Sunday 30th June 3.20pm
Round 17 v Fremantle Away Saturday July 6th 8.10pm
Round 18 v GWS Home Sunday July 14th 3.20pm
Round 19 v Port Adelaide Away Saturday July 20th 7.30pm
Round 20 v Collingwood Away Sunday July 28th 1.10pm
Round 21 v North Melbourne Away Saturday August 3rd 1.45pm
Round 22 v Saints Home(Marvel) Sunday August 11th 3.20pm
Round 23 v Hawthorn Away MCG Sunday August 18th 3.20pm
Round 24 v Suns Home TBC

Last edited:
Richmond's remaining games for 2024 have been confirmed with the club to play 5 more Sunday games in 7 of the last 8 games of the season. Round 24 v Suns still to be confirmed but likely to be another Sunday.
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

When you score 17 goals in three games and don't pass 50 once, this is what you get.
wouldnt happen to pies blooze scats or druggies if in same boat despite poorer crowds than us when they arent winning

the league farrken hates us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond's remaining games for 2024 have been confirmed with the club to play 5 more Sunday games in 8 of the last 9 games of the season. Round 24 v Suns still to be confirmed but likely to be another Sunday.

Round 24 v Suns Home TBC
giphy-3247342272.gif

Round 24 v Suns Home TBC
Yep, well I don't know that I will be going to any of those matches.
Although 3.20 is better on a Sunday as my son plays football in the morning and we can't get from the country to a 1.10 start.
On the flip side I don't want to be making a trip home at 6pm on a Sunday with school and work the next day.
What ever happened to 2pm on a Saturday 🥴

When you score 17 goals in three games and don't pass 50 once, this is what you get.
Are you talking sundays or C7 games, we got given 4 games in one of the three slots C7 allocate for the round plus no 4:40pm sunday games to boot and only one 1:10pm game and that is against the pies, hardly punished and if anything i welcome it as personally it's a massive money saving fixture that i can put towards an overseas trip, thanks AFL.

Final game is Suns at the MCG.

Chance for the Richmond faithful to show Dimma how much we love him (😂) and thank him for the three shiny cups.....and for Dimma to be there if/when Dusty the Great hangs up the boots.

Someone has to buy them thought, dont they?
Not sure how it works mate, I'll have to look deeper into it. If anyone knows or has done it before feel free to comment. I have to do it for the Dreamtime game as I can't make it.

Not sure how it works mate, I'll have to look deeper into it. If anyone knows or has done it before feel free to comment. I have to do it for the Dreamtime game as I can't make it.
Yeah I never bothered doing it, and canned my reserved seat this year. I think you have to have a taker to earn some cash back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back