Remove this Banner Ad

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
We all know Rowey knows what’s happened with CM and what’s going on at the club.

He’s letting the club off because he’s soft and too matey with them all.

We need to put pressure on him to come clean.

To do that as many of us who can ring, SMS, tweet or email FIVEaa need to.

If he’s bombarded I’m confident he will break or at the very least the club will get the message that we aren’t letting this go away quietly.

If tweeting include Fagen in the tweet.

Ph 82230000
SMS 0448081395
Email onair@fiveaa.com.au
Twitter @RoweyandBicks
@Fages1

You don’t think if Rowey knows anything significant he wouldn’t have leaked it to his Port brigade mates at 5AA? You reckon they wouldn’t have jumped at the chance to undermine the Crows?

Rowey is full of s**t. Thinks there is something going on but really isn’t as inside the club as he’d like us all to think he is. If he knew anything, it would be out by now.

Reckon Rowey speaks as though he knows stuff but actually doesn't. That's why he doesn't reveal.
Nah he knows. Many times he’s spoken to Bicks as if they both know, there’s no way Bicks wouldn’t know what’s happening. He still works there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he did come out it would probably cost him his livelihood. Don't underestimate how powerful these two clubs are in SA. Port and the football community hid the rape and subsequent cover up from us for years and I'm for this was just the tip of the iceberg. How many people in this state would know that the 2004 premiership was won by cheating.

I think Rowey is close to that point.

I watched the game at a mate's place and heard the tail end of AA on the way home.

Rowey made a couple of interesting comments one was something along the lines of "I saw Seedsman grab at his hamstring a couple of times ... he's most probably has some sort of ham ... eer (then sarcastically said) "awareness" issue, but who really knows because the bloody club won't be telling us anything"

He then said something along the lines of "This bloody club needs to come clean during the bye, the failed preseason fitness program, the preseason camp, hiding injuries, all of it and it needs to come from higher up, there has to be some accountability for this".

I am going to ring at some point this week and pot Burton about the fitness and CM, I am not going to have that guy somehow survive this.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned he was at Joseph Uzumco telling anyone who would listen what s**t we are under

He’s either part of the solution or part of the problem

And while he whinges on air about it but hides the truth to protect his mates, then he’s just as bad as Roo, Burton and Chapman

See this is why this club is in trouble.

It’s not Stephen Rowe’s responsibility to be part of the solution and he shouldn’t be silenced like he’s part of some Gestapo state. If he has information he should be free to share without fear of losing his livelihood.

The problem is that this football club has its tentacles all through the local media and controls the narrative. They’ve done it for years and they continue to do it.

Christ our general manager of media relations is a former pro-Crows channel ten journalist.

I can’t believe how dire things have become when Stephen Rowe appears as our beacon of hope to get the message out. Stephen f*cking Rowe.

It's like the Tippett debacle. Dopey self inflicted s**t with admin going into self preservation/cover up mode.

They think it's tough now, wait till Sloane Lynch & possibly gov bail in October.

Put the heat on, & keep it there. Hopefully port win a final or two, it's the only thing that seems to light a fire under our arses.

It’s not Stephen Rowe’s responsibility to be part of the solution and he shouldn’t be silenced like he’s part of some Gestapo state. If he has information he should be free to share without fear of losing his livelihood.

The problem is that this football club has its tentacles all through the local media and controls the narrative. They’ve done it for years and they continue to do it.

Christ our general manager of media relations is a former pro-Crows channel ten journalist.

I can’t believe how dire things have become when Stephen Rowe appears as our beacon of hope to get the message out. Stephen f*cking Rowe.

Do they control Bigfooty? this is where he should tell

If he did come out it would probably cost him his livelihood. Don't underestimate how powerful these two clubs are in SA. Port and the football community hid the rape and subsequent cover up from us for years and I'm for this was just the tip of the iceberg. How many people in this state would know that the 2004 premiership was won by cheating.

Huh, what?
I would be one of the ones that doesn't know.

Care to spill the beans?

Agree Our club in its entirety is responsible
We should continue to bombard them directly with our concerns
The information provided from the Crows Cast thread should continue to be our resource and what is evident on the field

Maybe Caro should re visit her article written earlier this year.

Yeah, this. Sadly. Without the AFL, Rowe would be selling paint, Bickley would be selling insurance and Kornes would have to go a do a real job like, I don't know, a fireman or something.

That's why the AFL Media blows chunks. Without footy, these nuffie hangers-on would need to go find real work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back