Royal Blood

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
Discovered this band on rage this morning; they have a great sound for a two piece band!
Hand-picked by Foo Fighters and adored by Jimmy Page, Brighton duo Royal Blood are the most talked about band in Britain.
Bass-and-drum behemoths Royal Blood have announced a one-off Splendour In The Grass sideshow for their upcoming Australian visit.
The UK duo — individually, bassist/vocalist Mike Kerr and drummer Ben Thatcher — will hit Sydney's Metro Theatre ahead of their commitment at the festival, so suffice to say: if you're not in Sydney, you're s**t out of luck.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Late To The Party :p

My fave Royal Blood song

Love it how the bass acts as lead

Jul 12, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
Carlton
followed them a little bit after seeing them on tv performing a live song somewhere, which i thought was very good. some sort of music award show.
but haven't made the plunge into listening to them yet.
have a soft spot for 2-pieces after being a big fan of jucifer (probably not quite as catchy and a bit heavier, especially lately as they've morphed into death/grindcore) and other stuff like mares of thrace.

TooFar

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Les_Canadiens Philadelphia_Eagles
Discovered them a few years ago via this song

Very impressive for a 2 piece, but I have found the lack of variety has worn on me. I always think how much better they could be with a great guitarist.

Last edited:

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
I caught them at Laneway a couple of years ago. Brilliant live. Particularly impressive how engaging they are for a two piece.

It will be interesting how they develop over time. Surely there is only so much they can do with their current sound and setup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back