The Law Royal Commission into Child Abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

The c@&t Mulkearns died today. I don't know how to feel. He got away with it - like he was always going to do. Never held accountable for his crimes, never sincere in his attempts at apologies. Georgie Boy and the church would be happy campers tonight - their scapegoat and sacrificial lamb has arrived and they can be now sure that dead men tell no tales.

The c@&t Mulkearns died today. I don't know how to feel. He got away with it - like he was always going to do. Never held accountable for his crimes, never sincere in his attempts at apologies. Georgie Boy and the church would be happy campers tonight - their scapegoat and sacrificial lamb has arrived and they can be now sure that dead men tell no tales.
Thought of you when I heard.
May he rot in hell if it exists!

It could be argued that the mother****er spent his whole life telling preposterous tales. **** the odious priest class. The root of this entire problem. Arseholes, all of them.

Arseholes, all of them.

Hasty generalization....Buggers more accurate.

I blame Socrates & Plato....You remember....The dude from The Symposium, who praised the 'higher love' between a boy & his master/teacher....The same one charged with corrupting the cities youth?

Did you really think it was just for being a general 'gadfly', as Plato would have us believe?

We need to get all these priests in a hemlock.

Hasty generalization....Buggers more accurate.

I blame Socrates & Plato....You remember....The dude from The Symposium, who praised the 'higher love' between a boy & his master/teacher....The same one charged with corrupting the cities youth?

Did you really think it was just for being a general 'gadfly', as Plato would have us believe?

We need to get all these priests in a hemlock.
According to the unreliable Plato, Socrates allegedly admitted he was justifiably executed for polluting the minds of the youth of Athens, which had nothing to do with rooting them, or vice versa.

The Royal Commission rolls on yet the discussion in here is still soley focussed on the Catholic Church. Should I have expected more?
Don't know, have you anything to contribute apart from criticising?
What are your thoughts on the RC looking at Religious schools, children's homes, the Entertainment business and now the Sporting Clubs?

Last edited:
According to the unreliable Plato, Socrates allegedly admitted he was justifiably executed for polluting the minds of the youth of Athens, which had nothing to do with rooting them, or vice versa.

Really?....hmmm....and here I was thinking it was just a Greek thing.o_O

Not a master at subtext are you skilts.

If the Catholic Church were any other business/Organisation/Group does anyone seriously believe they wouldn't have been shut down/run out of town years a go? How the hell can a body have an endemic problem of paedophilia and still be standing beggars belief.

About as much as anybody else in this thread about the Royal Commission - nothing.

Nice :eek:
Where did I write it was not relevent? Don't try and put words into my posts that don't exist mate.
So nothing except to come here and bitch. Why am I not surprised?
Your concern is overwhelming.

If the Catholic Church were any other business/Organisation/Group does anyone seriously believe they wouldn't have been shut down/run out of town years a go? How the hell can a body have an endemic problem of paedophilia and still be standing beggars belief.

Compromise of course....Remember, Ratzenberger fell on his sword....The first Pope in history ever to resign.

He was head of the world-wide cover up for over 30 years. And it was his policy of protecting every priest by any means, that held sway within the RCC world-wide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back