The Law Royal Commission into Child Abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Zero proof of anything. There are 101 reasons why someone may be a drug addict, mentally unwell, alcoholic, etc.

Good thing we have courts not talk shows passing judgement.
Yes my dear hairy,that’s why there are countless other charges the Judge was amply satisfied with that could lead to a conviction and therefore worthy of Pell standing trial,or did you miss that part of proceedings?

Yes my dear hairy,that’s why there are countless other charges the Judge was amply satisfied with that could lead to a conviction and therefore worthy of Pell standing trial,or did you miss that part of proceedings?

Almost everything gets through at this stage. Only the total crap gets dropped.

What charges are there left?

Can’t say I’m surprised he’s been committed to stand trial. Have heard a few rumours on the grapevine around Ballarat that don’t paint him in a great light.

?? He will be found not guilty. The evidence is flimsy at best. Pell has been a marked man since The Royal Commission as victims have sought out a scapegoat.
The evidence was good enough for the judge to make him stand trial,do you think the judge enjoys wasting the courts and their time?

Can’t say I’m surprised he’s been committed to stand trial. Have heard a few rumours on the grapevine around Ballarat that don’t paint him in a great light.

Bullshit. The overwhelming talk amongst those in Ballarat at the time is that like Pell or not, he was not discussed in "those" terms.

The boys around town knew well who the perps were, and Pell wasn't one of them.

Bullshit. The overwhelming talk amongst those in Ballarat at the time is that like Pell or not, he was not discussed in "those" terms.

Gee - not in my survivors group - there’s a lot of witnesses and general broad brush statements from either side of the fence mean absolutely 0 - let the process run it’s course and remember - not guilty or charges thrown out doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

?? He will be found not guilty. The evidence is flimsy at best. Pell has been a marked man since The Royal Commission as victims have sought out a scapegoat.
You religious types love a good scapegoat,so I hear!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we’ll soon see. You and I clearly haven’t been talking to the same people

Also nobody can convince me that the dirty prick didn’t know what was happening . And if he didn’t , he damn well should’ve

Well we’ll soon see. You and I clearly haven’t been talking to the same people

Also nobody can convince me that the dirty prick didn’t know what was happening . And if he didn’t , he damn well should’ve

Paul Bongiorno is a lefty investigative journo. Lived in the next room to a pedo. Says he had no idea.

Why do people believe him not Pell?

Cops did. Royal Commission did. Rest of the media did. Victims groups did.

Conspiracy theorists maybe not so much?

Bonjorno's time spent with & relationship to said offender, was somewhat different to Pell's.....That much is obvious.

Hardly comparable.

Bongiorno was at a camp with Ridsdale when one of the assaults is alleged to have happened

Um....Have you ever been to school camp?

Plenty of rooms & private spaces in which to perpetrate perverted propensities, without anyone else knowing.

One instance is hardly grounds for serial ignorance on Bongiorno's behalf.....C'mon man.

I think you’ll find Bongiorno lives briefly with Ridsdale when in Warrnambool at the Presbytery with a number of other junior priests. He didn’t remember anything untoward, this was 1972, Ridsdale was active at this point, but nothing like he was in latter 10 years. What does it mean - absolutely ******* nothing

Bonjorno's time spent with & relationship to said offender, was somewhat different to Pell's.....That much is obvious.

Hardly comparable.

You're right about that. Pell was running 3 full time jobs, and spending a few days a week commuting to Glen Waverley. There's no way he could have missed what Ridsdale was up to!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back