Current Royal Commission into Lawyer X gangland convictions on tainted evidence & police corruption

Remove this Banner Ad

If Mokbel didn't like something he was told or if he was refused soemthing, he'd be straight on the phone to his lawyer and within a very short period of time the Governor would be getting a call and we'd have to give him what he wanted.

Then he must have been lawfully entitled to it in the first place and the calls to the lawyer were to overcome some mini Hitlerite in a prison officers uniform who was abusing their authority to facilitate some egotistical power syndrome.

Something that happens on a constant basis inside prison walls.

The reason I mentioned it and why I asked the question about when Lawyer X stopped representing him is because while I was there at the same time as him, he seemed to be getting favourable treament, not from prison staff but from head office I'd assumed at the behest of the police and DPP. Pretty much the same treatment as Carl was getting.

If Mokbel didn't like something he was told or if he was refused soemthing, he'd be straight on the phone to his lawyer and within a very short period of time the Governor would be getting a call and we'd have to give him what he wanted.

Paying people well more likely and calling up favours within limits imo you probably know how much influence and reach he had. And determined, with the gall to sue the police to get his wig back.

Not really.

Yes, really.

Unless you're suggesting that the Governer of Barwon was shipping in cocaine and hookers.

Screws abuse discretionary powers on a minute by minute basis inside Victorian prisons.

It's just that Mokbel has the legal clout to call it out whereas the average illiterate halfwit has no other option than to grin and bear it.

Is the conspiracy complete yet?

Surely snake has his finger on the pulse and Tony yeah yeah is dead

Surely

Not yet apparently but not for lacking of trying ... two burly samoans and a knife? Mr Crow, the intention was to render him dead and it's quite a surprise that he isn't.

Not yet apparently but not for lacking of trying ... two burly samoans and a knife? Mr Crow, the intention was to render him dead and it's quite a surprise that he isn't.

The real question is why would they even need a knife if their goal was just to put Tony in his place?

It will be interesting to see if they are non nationals that can be magically whisked away from here.

The real question is why would they even need a knife if their goal was just to put Tony in his place?

It will be interesting to see if they are non nationals that can be magically whisked away from here.

When a few humiliating ham fisted biffs about the head should have done the trick .. I guess.

Easily manipulated thugs imo but still waiting here to find out who the other man was caught up in it.

Three weapons and there is CCTV.

Corrections Victoria Commissioner Dr Emma Cassar told 3AW this morning the second man stabbed at the jail was also in a stable condition in hospital but couldn’t detail the relationship between him and Mokbel.

“He (Mokbel) was approached by two people, two prisoners who assaulted him, knocked him to the ground and you can see the footage very clearly showing a number of stabbing actions,” she said.

“Another prisoner did come to Tony Mokbel’s aid it seems and he was also injured. In terms of the relationship between those two people, it’s too early to tell.”

Dr Cassar said the footage showed both men used homemade weapons during the ordeal.

“I can say that we have found three homemade weapons,” she said.

Mick Gatto releases statement through lawyer:
"Mr Gatto was never a client of Informer 3838. Not only is the reporting false, it is mischievous and damaging to Mr Gatto. As a result, my client is considering his legal position,” the statement reads."

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ng-to-kill-informer-3838-20190212-p50x7d.html

What is Gatto up to? Pretty sure he's been seen and photographed often with both Lawyer X and Alex Lewenberg, what for if not using them as legals? Social? :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Gatto up to? Pretty sure he's been seen and photographed often with both Lawyer X and Alex Lewenberg, what for if not using them as legals? Social? :oops:

1549949454306.png

My thoughts as well, a quick google of both their names shows a history of association dating over 10 years. Was it all social lol

Just because they weren't "clients" doesn't mean he never knew her.

Got it now, interesting he must be worried.

Statement released in response to media reports about the existence of a police affidavit that implicates Mr Gatto in making threats to kill the barrister-turned-informer.

I can't see Gatto confiding in this woman.

If she's given information about him then there's a second unnamed party.

"Inspector Brooke Hall, an officer of more than 30 years' experience, stated in his affidavit that the risk to Informer 3838 came from "some of Australia's most notorious and violent criminals, who are proven to have organised murders in the past".
He stated that Mr Gatto, Horty Mokbel — the brother of Tony Mokbel, who Informer 3838 also claims credit for imprisoning — and others had threatened her."

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019...ng-to-kill-informer-3838/10804068?pfmredir=sm

"Inspector Brooke Hall, an officer of more than 30 years' experience, stated in his affidavit that the risk to Informer 3838 came from "some of Australia's most notorious and violent criminals, who are proven to have organised murders in the past".
He stated that Mr Gatto, Horty Mokbel — the brother of Tony Mokbel, who Informer 3838 also claims credit for imprisoning — and others had threatened her."

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019...ng-to-kill-informer-3838/10804068?pfmredir=sm

This is all just bullshit from VicPol to keep her under wraps.

Note: She has been walking around freely after declining the services of the witness protection program for years.

Now all of a sudden, there are crims lying in shadows waiting to assassinate her, just when she is about to be compelled to provide crucial testament likely to release and compensate some of them.

FFS, how stupid do these people think we are?!

I can add Inspector Brooke Hall to the list now.

What we're getting now is all smoke and mirrors. RC might sort it out I hope.

I very much doubt it shelly. They have already excluded any judges who were lawyers at the time.

Two twenty one year old men have been charged with attempted murder and a couple of extras to appear in Geelong Magistrates Friday. We'll probably get names then.

Mokbel won't make a statement, nor will he provide his medical records, so it's going to have to rely on some outstanding CCTV footage to get a conviction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back