Rumble winner - Kurt Angle The Miz

That be a Great PPV

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
This PPV doesn't need to be four hours. You can easily fit this card into a three hour show and still have time to whore out the network, twitter, diet dew etc.
Lol you're right but WWE won't even cut the borefest that is Raw down from a weekly 3 hours so you can expect even non traditional PPVs will remain 4 hours. Gives more time for Total Divas advertisements.

This PPV doesn't need to be four hours. You can easily fit this card into a three hour show and still have time to whore out the network, twitter, diet dew etc.

and the kickoff show doesn't need to be 2 hours. with 2 matches that will be lucky to last 30 mins at best (including entrances).

Baird

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol you're right but WWE won't even cut the borefest that is Raw down from a weekly 3 hours so you can expect even non traditional PPVs will remain 4 hours. Gives more time for Total Divas advertisements.
Don't forget to tune in to total divas this sunday to see Lana's bachelorette party!
wh9boJm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Rumble itself is stacked with talent and nostalgia. Plus then the unknowns like Angle, Superfly Snuka and Benoit.

Hopefully they don't bugger it up.

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Watching the 2007 rumble the whole thing is very meh that is until the last 2 HBK and Undertaker go at it. Remember when it first came out HBK was my favourite and remember being disspointed that Taker won but geez looking back that last 10min is incredible

Watching the 2007 rumble the whole thing is very meh that is until the last 2 HBK and Undertaker go at it. Remember when it first came out HBK was my favourite and remember being disspointed that Taker won but geez looking back that last 10min is incredible

they always had great chemistry

Please let the losers of the title matches enter the Rumble, imagine Owens and AJ also being in the Rumble.
I'd rather imagine Reigns and Cena but that's just me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back