Royal Rumble (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
The Road to WrestleMania 34 begins with the thirty-first Royal Rumble.

11AM AEDT MONDAY JANUARY 29TH

Royal Rumble match Winner is in the WWE Championship or WWE Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 34
Aiden English vs Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin vs Big E vs Bray Wyatt vs Elias vs Finn Bálor vs John Cena vs Kofi Kingston vs Matt Hardy vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns vs Rusev vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs The Miz vs Titus O'Neil vs Tye Dillinger vs Xavier Woods vs 12 others

Royal Rumble match Winner is in the WWE Raw Women's Championship or WWE SmackDown Women's Championship match at WrestleMania 34
Alicia Fox vs Asuka vs Bayley vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Dana Brooke vs Lana vs Liv Morgan vs Mandy Rose vs Mickie James vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Nia Jax vs Ruby Riott vs Sarah Logan vs Sasha Banks vs Sonya Deville vs Tamina vs 12 others

WWE Championship Handicap match
AJ Styles (c) vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn

WWE Universal Championship

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Braun Strowman vs Kane

WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Jason Jordan (c) and Seth Rollins (c) vs Cesaro and Sheamus

WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship 2-out-of-3 Falls match
The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) (c) vs Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin

9AM AEDT KICKOFF MATCHES

WWE United States Championship

Bobby Roode (c) vs TBD

Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows vs The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson)

Drew Gulak, Gentleman Jack Gallagher and TJP vs Gran Metalik, Kalisto and Lince Dorado

Last edited:
SmackDown wrestler (or Raw wrestler who declares for the SmackDown championship) wins. Roman Reigns wins Elimination Chamber match and gets the actual main event.

Good to hear from ya PVF!

Count me in as another part timer back for Mania season!
Yeah haven't watched a single bit of WWE since the last WrestleMania haha.

WhatCulture keeps me up to date.

The PPV I look forward to the most each year (mania included). Something about the Rumble match itself that has had me intrigued since the first one 30 years ago!

I haven't settled on a pick to win it at this stage yet but hoping for a couple of surprise returns.

So it's a triple threat match for the Universal title...

You know they say that all monsters among men are created equal, but you look at Brock Lesnar and you look at Braun Strowman and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if a monster wrestler goes one-on-one with another monster wrestler, they got a 50-50 chance of winning. But Brock's a GENETIC BEAST and he has an advocate Jew in his corner. So Braun's got a 25% chance AT BEST, at beat him. Then you add Kane to the mix, Braun's chances drastic go down. See the 3-way, at Royal Rumble, Braun's got a 33 and a 1/3 chance of winning, but BROCK, Brock's got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kane KNOWS he can't beat Brock as he'll eat the eat the pin and then campaign for Mayor of Knoxville and he's not even gonna try!

So Braun Strowman, you take your 33 and a 1/3 chance, minus Brock's 25% chance and you got an 8 and a 1/3 chance of winning at Royal Rumble. But then you take Brock's 75% chance of winning, if they was to go one-on-one, and then add 66 and 2/3%, Brock's got 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Royal Rumble. See McMarks, the number's don't lie and they spell disaster for the 3-way at Royal Rumble and the main event of WrestleMania!

So it's a triple threat match for the Universal title...

You know they say that all monsters among men are created equal, but you look at Brock Lesnar and you look at Braun Strowman and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if a monster wrestler goes one-on-one with another monster wrestler, they got a 50-50 chance of winning. But Brock's a GENETIC BEAST and he has an advocate Jew in his corner. So Braun's got a 25% chance AT BEST, at beat him. Then you add Kane to the mix, Braun's chances drastic go down. See the 3-way, at Royal Rumble, Braun's got a 33 and a 1/3 chance of winning, but BROCK, Brock's got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Kane KNOWS he can't beat Brock as he'll eat the eat the pin and then campaign for Mayor of Knoxville and he's not even gonna try!

So Braun Strowman, you take your 33 and a 1/3 chance, minus Brock's 25% chance and you got an 8 and a 1/3 chance of winning at Royal Rumble. But then you take Brock's 75% chance of winning, if they was to go one-on-one, and then add 66 and 2/3%, Brock's got 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at Royal Rumble. See McMarks, the number's don't lie and they spell disaster for the 3-way at Royal Rumble and the main event of WrestleMania!

So its 100% that Roman is last man standing in the Elimination Chamber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The PPV I look forward to the most each year (mania included). Something about the Rumble match itself that has had me intrigued since the first one 30 years ago!

I haven't settled on a pick to win it at this stage yet but hoping for a couple of surprise returns.
Yeah, I always get hyped for the Rumble too. There sure have been some disappointing ones, though. I'd love it if they used the Rumble to elevate someone a little more fresh than Orton last year or Roman Reigns. A Nakamura win, for instance, would be cool, but I just can't imagine Vince doing that. The winners of the last several Rumbles haven't been all that inspiring - Orton, Triple H, Roman Reigns, Batista, Cena. The only young/fresh guy being elevated there was Reigns, but everyone hated him.

Maybe Angle will be a surprise entrant and win it.

Yeah, I always get hyped for the Rumble too. There sure have been some disappointing ones, though. I'd love it if they used the Rumble to elevate someone a little more fresh than Orton last year or Roman Reigns. A Nakamura win, for instance, would be cool, but I just can't imagine Vince doing that. The winners of the last several Rumbles haven't been all that inspiring - Orton, Triple H, Roman Reigns, Batista, Cena. The only young/fresh guy being elevated there was Reigns, but everyone hated him.

Maybe Angle will be a surprise entrant and win it.

o_O

I'm tipping Nakamura to win BUT smokey chance for Samoa Joe to win and jump to SDL.

Royal Rumble last 3

Ambrose, Roman and Rollins.

Rollins wins and challenges AJ with Roman winning the elimination chamber and becoming number 1 contender for Brock's title

Rollins comes up with the plan for the Shield to hold both championships.

Both men win and the next night on Raw Ambrose turns heel with the help from the AOP.

Its that easy WWE.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back