Royal Rumble VI: Main Event

Remove this Banner Ad

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING UNTIL YOUR ALLOCATED TIME

30-Man-Royal-Rumble-Match.jpg

RULES
Start time and date sent via PM, there may well be a warning of the start time prior.
2. Entrants will be put into a hat (random list generator) and their individual start times will be posted once they enter the ring. There will be a 1 hour gap between each entrant (Closed between 9pm-9am AEST). All times will be AEST.
3. Entrants have to post at least once in any 12 hour time frame or they will be eliminated. Either the judges will see this however, you may earn yourself an elimination if you first point it out to the judges after the 12 hours has expired of another player. First in, best-dressed.
4. Posting before your designated start time will see you be red carded immediately. You must post in the 6 hour window starting from your designated entrance time.
5. You will be eliminated for the points 3-4, or if a judge feels that you have been bested by another poster.
6. If you are eliminated your name will appear followed by a picture of a red card. You will not be able to post again and if you do, you will feel the wrath of the SFA admin. There will be a side-thread for discussion. Take it there. Don't be a turd. Discussion Thread
7. Only the judge and entered posters will be allowed to post once it officially gets under way.
8. You must be affiliated with a team in the SFA or, have recently departed one to be eligible to compete.
9. Above all else, personal attacks and unacceptable comments towards each other will see yourself being the person carded.
10. The judges decision will be final.
11. Last man standing wins.

Admin Note: Only eligible contestants are to post in this thread. Once you are carded, you are out. No exceptions. Do not post in this thread before your allocated time.

Last edited:
Admin Note: As this is a wrestling based thread, wrestling references will be smiled upon and taken into account.

Also please note that the sole 9pm entrant has been given 12 hours for their first post as a grace period in case they cannot post before that. Everyone else has a 6 hour period.

Contestants / Entrance Times / Eliminated Posters

1. AngryRanga (9am 20/7)
2. HaroLad (9am 20/7)
3. BRAB (9am 20/7)
4. LeGrille (10am 20/7)

5. Thatsapaddlin (11am 20/7)
6. PhenomenalVI (12am 20/7)
7. Footypie32 (1pm 20/7)

8. RodneyDangerfield (2pm 20/7)
MYSTERY ENTRANT: The Filth Wizard
9. Dennis ClarkeM (3pm 20/7)
10. Nakia (4pm 20/7)
11. Frankston Rover (5pm 20/7)
12. Karnezis_13 (6pm 20/7)
13. Tony Lynn 15 (7pm 20/7)
MYSTERY ENTRANT: pantskyle

14. SM (8pm 20/7)
15. HumanMeatball (9pm 20/7)
16. Blacky (9am 21/7)
17. Karnezis_13 (10am 21/7)
18. Miggs (11am 21/7)

19. BigJoeD_ (12pm 21/7)
20. MorganAshlee (1pm 21/7)
21. Matera92(2pm 21/7)

22. RU_ (3pm 21/7)
23. brahj (4pm 21/7)
24. DapperJong (5pm 21/7)
25. spookism (6pm 21/7)

Last edited:

AngryRanga ***OFFICIAL*** THEME **NEW** 2019 2018

4qnZnSt.gif

#1. There have been many famous #1's in history. Don Bradman was the #1 of cricket, Tom Hickey wears #1 and the great Shawn Michaels is the only man to win a Royal Rumble from the #1 spot. Philosophically, the #1 is also the most equitable and socially aware of all the numbers. As it is the first number, the entire population can understand the concept of #1, bar the marginilised fetus-dwelling populous. On the other hand, a number such as 24 can be seen as enforcing racial, gender and class gaps because it is difficult to multiply by and you can't add it more than 3 times without buying a calculator.

I couldn't be ****ed reading the past Rumble threads or doing any research, so let me take some of the punches for you tonight.

Mr #2, I await your presence.

AngryRanga ***OFFICIAL*** THEME **NEW** 2019 2018

4qnZnSt.gif

#1. There have been many famous #1's in history. Don Bradman was the #1 of cricket, Tom Hickey wears #1 and the great Shawn Michaels is the only man to win a Royal Rumble from the #1 spot. Philosophically, the #1 is also the most equitable and socially aware of all the numbers. As it is the first number, the entire population can understand the concept of #1, bar the marginilised fetus-dwelling populous. On the other hand, a number such as 24 can be seen as enforcing racial, gender and class gaps because it is difficult to multiply by and you can't add it more than 3 times without buying a calculator.

I couldn't be ****** reading the past Rumble threads or doing any research, so let me take some of the punches for you tonight.

Mr #2, I await your presence.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 BZZZZZZZZZ

Number 2, 3 and 4 are clearly too scared to show their faces yet, so let's get on with it and get the number 5 and this year's Main Event centrepiece of the Sweet FA Wrestlemania into the match!!

Where do you even start with that abomination of a number 1 entry? You choose to use Gangrel's entrance theme, someone who was completely irrelevant to any major event occurring during their time in the company.. Maybe it is a suitable fit for you after all?

giphy.gif

You then have Vince McMahon running out to the ring, but clearly forget that he entered at Number 1 in 1999 and won the whole thing?
what.jpg

While we're the only ones actually in the ring, I'll let you hop over the top rope, head to the back, and let you come out and try it over again. This time make an entrance worthy of a number 1.

Oh, and one more thing. Probably best for the future that you don't forget about Chris Benoit either, I'm sure he wants to have a word with you, and maybe hang with you for a bit.

004.jpg

Number 6, please come out soon and give me someone to banter with

Ladies and Gentlemen

Born in an insane asylum in the central financial district of Monterrey, Mexico, raised by french gypsies our next entrant has a preternatural knowledge of finance and barbeques, he also has the ruthlessness to "balance your books", make sure you keep your receipts because he is coming to audit the living s**t out of you, please make some noise for the one the only Le Grille the Liquidator.

85412578.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen

Born in an insane asylum in the central financial district of Monterrey, Mexico, raised by french gypsies our next entrant has a preternatural knowledge of finance and barbeques, he also has the ruthlessness to "balance your books", make sure you keep your receipts because he is coming to audit the living s**t out of you, please make some noise for the one the only Le Grille the Liquidator.

View attachment 394131
Out of all the characters you could have chosen, you chose an accountant? I wanted someone to bore me to death, I would have just asked AngryRanga to post again.

You sit there and you thump your Excel spreadsheet, and you say your qualitative and quantitative characteristics, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your assets, talk about your business' books... The book of Paddles says I just made you my bitch!

Now that's over, how about we share a beer? No? More for me I guess

giphy.gif

Out of all the characters you could have chosen, you chose an accountant? I wanted someone to bore me to death, I would have just asked AngryRanga to post again.

You sit there and you thump your Excel spreadsheet, and you say your qualitative and quantitative characteristics, and it didn't get you anywhere. Talk about your assets, talk about your business' books... The book of Paddles says I just made you my bitch!

Now that's over, how about we share a beer? No? More for me I guess

giphy.gif

I have done the projections, you wont be a going concern, you will be financially, spiritually and physically bankrupt.

get the number 5 and this year's Main Event centrepiece of the Sweet FA Wrestlemania into the match!!

Please develop the self-awareness to recognise that only peasants come out at 5.

Where do you even start with that abomination of a number 1 entry? You choose to use Gangrel's entrance theme, someone who was completely irrelevant to any major event occurring during their time in the company.. Maybe it is a suitable fit for you after all?

Please teach me more about picking the second most popular wrestler of all time to base your bland entrance on. Wow, Steve Austin reaction gifs, cool beans!

You then have Vince McMahon running out to the ring, but clearly forget that he entered at Number 1 in 1999 and won the whole thing?

Keep swinging at that low-hanging fruit. I left it there for the weakest banterer to seize, well done.

Oh, and one more thing. Probably best for the future that you don't forget about Chris Benoit either, I'm sure he wants to have a word with you, and maybe hang with you for a bit.

I didn't want to go here, but I can definitely best you in the "poor taste chris benoit" category of the rumble. Let me know if you wish to continue, my wife and my kids won't be watching the Rumble so I can do something unthinkable.

Please develop the self-awareness to recognise that only peasants come out at 5.

Please teach me more about picking the second most popular wrestler of all time to base your bland entrance on. Wow, Steve Austin reaction gifs, cool beans!
If I were you champ, I'd get back to the books and figure out for yourself that Stone Cold is the sole winner from number 5 when he won in 1997. I get that you have a genuine peabrain, but if you want me to go back and explain anything else nice and slowly for you I'd be happy to help.

Keep swinging at that low-hanging fruit. I left it there for the weakest banterer to seize, well done.
Did you leave Benoit and Mysterio out for the weakest banterers as well? Or did you just * up once again, and now you're trying to backtrack and cover your tracks? :rolleyes:
I didn't want to go here, but I can definitely best you in the "poor taste chris benoit" category of the rumble. Let me know if you wish to continue, my wife and my kids won't be watching the Rumble so I can do something unthinkable.
Wait you have a wife and kids? Your poor, poor family :oops:

Clearly you're out of your depth in this event, probably best to make yourself useful and head down to the sperm donor clinic where you're actually needed and relevant.

I have done the projections, you wont be a going concern, you will be financially, spiritually and physically bankrupt.
Le Grille the liquidator, lucky you're really good with numbers because your wrestling skills are just not up to scratch

First Name: GN
Surname: 80
Known As: Le Grille
Kit Name: Le Grille

Weight: 100cm

Oh dear...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I were you champ, I'd get back to the books and figure out for yourself that Stone Cold is the sole winner from number 5 when he won in 1997. I get that you have a genuine peabrain, but if you want me to go back and explain anything else nice and slowly for you I'd be happy to help.
You win that battle. I do not have the effort nor care to look up Royal Rumble results and entries all day.

Did you leave Benoit and Mysterio out for the weakest banterers as well? Or did you just **** up once again, and now you're trying to backtrack and cover your tracks? :rolleyes:

In case the rest of my paragraph didn't give it away, I was writing with a slightly sarcastic tone. If you would like to keep crying about the statistical inaccuracy of my opening ramble, feel free but please don't tag me.

Wait you have a wife and kids? Your poor, poor family :oops:

O.K. Here's the reference.

Le Grille the liquidator, lucky you're really good with numbers because your wrestling skills are just not up to scratch

Oh dear...

Nothing wrong with the number, just the measurement. Im not an accountant because I can type.

Your skills are depreciating, maximising your loss.

Nothing wrong with the number, just the measurement. Im not an accountant because I can type.

I'll give you one accounting banter and then move on, because I'd rather the viewers didn't fall asleep 6 people in.

My skills are only appreciating, basically a straight line ride to the top. You? You're only useful for one month a year, so get back to work and balance those sheets as much as possible, because at the end of July you're going to be on your ass and your wrestling/banter skills sure as hell aren't going to put food on the table.

If you keep drawing out such dense accounting references you won't have enough capital to keep yourself afloat.

You are nothing but a current asset to this Rumble because I can't see you lasting through the rest of the reporting period. I can't wait until I dump your freight out of this ring with both feet hitting the floor.

I'll give you one accounting banter and then move on, because I'd rather the viewers didn't fall asleep 6 people in.

My skills are only appreciating, basically a straight line ride to the top. You? You're only useful for one month a year, so get back to work and balance those sheets as much as possible, because at the end of July you're going to be on your ass and your wrestling/banter skills sure as hell aren't going to put food on the table.

Your simplistic view of my profession aside I am a current liability to you and I am here to collect this debt.

If you keep drawing out such dense accounting references you won't have enough capital to keep yourself afloat.

You are nothing but a current asset to this Rumble because I can't see you lasting through the rest of the reporting period. I can't wait until I dump your freight out of this ring with both feet hitting the floor.

Im delivering fantastic Return on Investment

upload_2017-7-20_12-48-2.png

I am here to bring you all salvation. Top 5 poster in the league, moral compass. The league doesn't exist without me. Best werewolf mod out there. I go for a day and it's all people can talk about.

These are just the facts as they stand.

Most importantly, I'm not Le Grile.

It's a pleasure to be here with you all today and I hope we can enjoy this thread without invoking any tragic event that has occurred over the last 2000 years.

View attachment 394156

I am here to bring you all salvation. Top 5 poster in the league, moral compass. The league doesn't exist without me. Best werewolf mod out there. I go for a day and it's all people can talk about.

These are just the facts as they stand.

Most importantly, I'm not Le Grile.

It's a pleasure to be here with you all today and I hope we can enjoy this thread without invoking any tragic event that has occurred over the last 2000 years.
Great, who let the Make A Wish Foundation kid in the match??

I honestly thought I'd be the first person to invoke cancer in this thread, was going to be in reference to your presence in this thread.

That's the last time you'll beat me today.

I hope this post doesn't make you want to beat your wife. That's important to me.

BRAB is actually from the Make A Realistic Wish foundation. He wanted to go to Disneyland but instead he got an entry into the SFA Royal Rumble.

Why go to any trouble, when he's only going to get perma-banned anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back