Royal Rumble VI: Main Event

Remove this Banner Ad

BINGO, finally filled my card of s**t cliche banter.

I had Accounting jokes, political jokes and Catholic sex abuse jokes and you've absolutely smashed all of them for me. Ant Bear what's my prize

giphy.gif

What accounting/political jokes have I made?

I think we learnt who the real alter boy is today then.

Condolences SM.

If I was emotionally scarred by a memory I wouldn't have found it so amusing, would I?

Your thought process today is metronomically slowing down.

General I edit apost when I realises I made a mistae and am serking to correct it. not sure why I bothered when I knew you'd pull it up!

But why? It was quoted.

If I was emotionally scarred by a memory I wouldn't have found it so amusing, would I?

Your thought process today is metronomically slowing down.

Posting tip: don't try and assert that you aren't emotionally scarred by something if you're going to sound emotional when you say it.

So much to learn, but Bio-Dome wasn't filmed in a day.

What accounting/political jokes have I made?
Political joke right here:
Abbott won't erect himself mate.

Elect. Elect himself.
Seems I've gone early on the bingo call with Accounting though, I clearly got confused due to you stealing other people's jokes and insults throughout the entire event. Understandable error

Political joke right here:

Seems I've gone early on the bingo call with Accounting though, I clearly got confused due to you stealing other people's jokes and insults throughout the entire event. Understandable error

Didn't realise that joke was aimed at you?

So really you're only 1/3rd full. Funnily enough that matches your brain capacity.

Doesn't have to be aimed at me to be the most average form of banter bud :thumbsu:

You seemed to suggest you'd had them all directed at yourself, but well done on picking three predictable forms of jokes. Funnily enough, Brahj made the political joke first or else I wouldn't have had to respond to it. I believe he's also joined in on the religious jokes..

But hey, jump on the bandwagon of going after me. Typical of you to pick the soft target instead of showing a bit of ambition. If I'm going down I'm going down swinging at all 3 of you, not feebly picking on the weakest player left as you've done.

I thought that no response to my post might have hinted that SM actually was quite emotional but that last paragraph pretty much confirmed it.

Chin up, mate.

Actually missed it. No emotion here.

Bit funny though, I could have sworn that someone had a whinge to Noobz0r this morning about no eliminations occurring yesterday.. Bit of an emotional response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But hey, jump on the bandwagon of going after me. Typical of you to pick the soft target instead of showing a bit of ambition. If I'm going down I'm going down swinging at all 3 of you, not feebly picking on the weakest player left as you've done.

SM

85f3e869df56a9e1258337beca57c542

Eliminated by SM.

Reason: Feebly picked on the weakest player.

Actually missed it. No emotion here.

Bit funny though, I could have sworn that someone had a whinge to Noobz0r this morning about no eliminations occurring yesterday.. Bit of an emotional response.

You missed it? Your excuses are as pathetic as your grasp on the English language. An astounding metronomic decline.

You missed it? Your excuses are as pathetic as your grasp on the English language. An astounding metronomic decline.

I'm sorry if I click on a push notification that takes me to Paddle's response which happens to be after yours. If I hurt your feelings by leaving you out, I'm sorry little guy.

But stealing a line from me has to be just about the most embarrassing thing you've done, and that's saying something.

I'm sorry if I click on a push notification that takes me to Paddle's response which happens to be after yours. If I hurt your feelings by leaving you out, I'm sorry little guy.

But word for word stealing a line from me has to be just about the most embarrassing thing you've done, and that's saying something.

Apology accepted. I suppose everyone would appear small when the size of your head is directly proportionate to your ego.

You'll have to explain yourself, what did I steal?

You seemed to suggest you'd had them all directed at yourself, but well done on picking three predictable forms of jokes. Funnily enough, Brahj made the political joke first or else I wouldn't have had to respond to it. I believe he's also joined in on the religious jokes..

Good lord, who knew such a simple comment could create such an emotional breakdown

Apology accepted. I suppose everyone would appear small when the size of your head is directly proportionate to your ego.

You'll have to explain yourself, what did I steal?

Saying something is metronomically in decline?

Well done big guy.

Noobz may as well pull the pin, I'm done.

I have no idea what you're melting about but I'm happy for the victory all the same.

Sleep now, sweet prince.

No melt.

Just don't see the point in dragging this out when the three of you are determined to knock me off. Impossible to recover so meh.

No melt.

Just don't see the point in dragging this out when the three of you are determined to knock me off. Impossible to recover so meh.

I'm starting to sense this is some social experiment Noobz0r has concocted out of boredom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back