Royals thread Forever Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Percentage of 50 won 2 games
Mate thanks for the info, but im just taking the piss on the Shemons. There are a few insecure Shemon supporters here that also support Shitmantle and they take it to heart. Perth really are s**t but as soon as West Coast move to Lathlain the Shemons will become the WAFL club for the Coasters.
God knows the Shemons need all the help they can get.

Mate thanks for the info, but im just taking the piss on the Shemons. There are a few insecure Shemon supporters here that also support Shitmantle and they take it to heart. Perth really are s**t but as soon as West Coast move to Lathlain the Shemons will become the WAFL club for the Coasters.
God knows the Shemons need all the help they can get.

Whats strike 3 for these poor schleps?

A million Malaysian airways frequent flyer points

Woeful start to the season.

Brian Dawson wasn't the problem - the fringe West Coast players are.

Should be ashamed by that performance last week on such an important occasion for one of our greatest Royals, Craig Wulff.

Hard to know. I doubt it while the alignment is in place. If we regain our independence I could actually see a relocation back to the WACA in a decade or so.
Once West Coast move to Lathlain they will join with Perth. This will happen as Perth were originally chasing the alignment with West Coast. Would then allow EP to move to the WACA which would be fantastic as i do not like the Garlic munchers ground at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back