Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 12 Fred

Remove this Banner Ad

ok - time to get serious. Money is being placed on us to win by 19+ on the next game.

I reckon a no sex before the game rule should apply to maximise our chances. By that - I mean sex is ok, but you shouldn't be paying for it.

Reckon 1 more loss and we have our Mad Monday

Mad Monday!!

woo-hoo.jpg

Alright I'll be there Reardo, which pub's it at?
All of them.:thumbsu:
ok - time to get serious. Money is being placed on us to win by 19+ on the next game.

I reckon a no sex before the game rule should apply to maximise our chances. By that - I mean sex is ok, but you shouldn't be paying for it.

I thought every Monday was an excuse to hit the drink? I was unaware there was a Monday that was Mad when you are permitted to hit it harder. Bring it on.:D

All of them.:thumbsu:

I thought every Monday was an excuse to hit the drink? I was unaware there was a Monday that was Mad when you are permitted to hit it harder. Bring it on.:D

Isn't today Monday???? :cool:

Isn't today Monday???? :cool:
Yeah, I'm shitfaced down at the Crown. Walking around in my jocks, tried to fight some old sheila who was playing the pokies, she whacked me with her umbrella and got me kicked out.:(

Yeah, I'm shitfaced down at the Crown. Walking around in my jocks, tried to fight some old sheila who was playing the pokies, she whacked me with her umbrella and got me kicked out.:(

I hate when that happens..... :mad:

Why is it that old women with umbrella's think they have a right to use them as a weapon when threatened?? I think it is an outrage and should be outlawed.. Last time I almost lost an eye!!!

I hate when that happens..... :mad:

Why is it that old women with umbrella's think they have a right to use them as a weapon when threatened?? I think it is an outrage and should be outlawed.. Last time I almost lost an eye!!!
I think old women should be outlawed.

Ross Oakley has been appointed as the CEO of the Melbourne Rebels:p

Guys,

As of early next week I am goneski's for a couple of weeks... So unless we see more action from Mobbs or Fred, one of you will need to step up and name a side for us.... :thumbsu:

So Reardo or CTR or royboy or fatty... Can one of you put your hand up for the next 3 weeks??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The words 'Fred' and 'Action' don't belong in the same sentence. :p

I nominate Reardo. He will shake things up a bit..

Guys,

As of early next week I am goneski's for a couple of weeks... So unless we see more action from Mobbs or Fred, one of you will need to step up and name a side for us.... :thumbsu:

So Reardo or CTR or royboy or fatty... Can one of you put your hand up for the next 3 weeks??

Having been captain, head bottlewasher and everything inbetween for years, I'm happy to let someone else do it.

To the Cook Islands... Honeymoon :D
Congratulations mate.:thumbsu:

Mind you getting married in the middle of a fantasy football season is of concern.:rolleyes:

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Would the Roys be interested in a 3rd season Dragon player who is relatively active and is Captain of the Allies SoO squad?

I'm interested in a change for the remainder of Season 12 and am greatly interested in your squad here, especially considering Reardo 44 and I are Premiership buddies in the RFFL.

Talk to the leadership group, Ljp86, Axel or BBB I think.

Would the Roys be interested in a 3rd season Dragon player who is relatively active and is Captain of the Allies SoO squad?

I'm interested in a change for the remainder of Season 12 and am greatly interested in your squad here, especially considering Reardo 44 and I are Premiership buddies in the RFFL.

Talk to the leadership group, Ljp86, Axel or BBB I think.

I vote in favor... Might have to ask Mobbs his thoughts though...

Congratulations mate.:thumbsu:

Mind you getting married in the middle of a fantasy football season is of concern.:rolleyes:

I know mate.. Its not the getting married bit getting in the way, its the drinking copious amounts of cocktails in a far away exotic land :D

In his defence he proberbly didn't know there was going to be a second 2010 season.

Congrats mate:thumbsu:

Thanks CTR...

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

As I have told everyone that has told me this so far, it's all part of the plan.. If I was Tiger Woods or Reardo, Rich, good looking and enjoy partaking in several different sexual partners (although the last bit is quite appealing :p ) it would be stupid and mental to get married, but seeing as though my future prospects are questionable at best, and I found a girl that is waaaayyy outta my league, I am nailing that s**t down before she realises and can leave me without repercussion :D

Too late, he's already been told.

This is also true :thumbsu:

As I have told everyone that has told me this so far, it's all part of the plan.. If I was Tiger Woods or Reardo, Rich, good looking and enjoy partaking in several different sexual partners (although the last bit is quite appealing :p ) it would be stupid and mental to get married, but seeing as though my future prospects are questionable at best, and I found a girl that is waaaayyy outta my league, I am nailing that s**t down before she realises and can leave me without repercussion :D

What you don't know is that whilst you think you are marrying someone way out of your league now as soon as that ring goes on that finger everything changes, she'll relax, go from looking like Jen Hawkins to Lindsay Lohan. Then comes the kids, oh god the kids.... soon your broke, living in a trailer park thinking why didn't I listen to Freakie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back