Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 12 Fred

Remove this Banner Ad

What you don't know is that whilst you think you are marrying someone way out of your league now as soon as that ring goes on that finger everything changes, she'll relax, go from looking like Jen Hawkins to Lindsay Lohan. Then comes the kids, oh god the kids.... soon your broke, living in a trailer park thinking why didn't I listen to Freakie!

Oooh... Really??? I could actually work my way up to a trailer park?? This just gets more exciting. :cool:

Would the Roys be interested in a 3rd season Dragon player who is relatively active and is Captain of the Allies SoO squad?

I'm interested in a change for the remainder of Season 12 and am greatly interested in your squad here, especially considering Reardo 44 and I are Premiership buddies in the RFFL.

Talk to the leadership group, Ljp86, Axel or BBB I think.
Would be great to have you here mate.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

By the way, it's your shout.

all players need to pass the Royness test too. at least a 6 out of 10

eg. Gary Wilsons playing no?
29. Please don't waste my time Fatty. Even with a monumental hangover I can nail down these childish questions.:rolleyes:
Bloody draw.. Makes the wedding weekend very interesting :D
The fiancee will understand mate, the only options available are a postponement of the nuptials or a time change so that the ceremony is done and dusted prior to 2-30pm. Do they have electricity in the Cook Islands? I'd be checking that out before boarding any planes or boats or whatever form of transport you use, hovercraft maybe?

meant to be all "new" players wishing to be traded to Royville.

Q2, would be - who did Rino Pretto play his sole AFL/VFL game against?
Oh, of course. That makes perfect sense then. Please continue, I won't give away the answer (I hate that particular side).:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fiancee will understand mate, the only options available are a postponement of the nuptials or a time change so that the ceremony is done and dusted prior to 2-30pm. Do they have electricity in the Cook Islands? I'd be checking that out before boarding any planes or boats or whatever form of transport you use, hovercraft maybe?

Yes, modifications have been made to the Saturday, luckily becoming wed on the Sunday, so now the Sat arvo in the Hunter Valley will become tracking down a pub that has the GF live and a boys weekend in NSW watching the AFL GF, good times I would have thought :p

The Fiance is happy cos it means the drinking will start early, meaning all likelyhood of an early night :p

I implore all Roys players not to get sucked in by the petty cheap shots on the thread talking about the Gumbies issues... We are better than that.. :p

Either that, or it might be time for some of our big guns to head in there and sort some of the little whining girls out.... :D

WTF is Rojo talking about?? Have I missed something??

I have asked for clarification, if is something sinister I will open up. We must defend our integrity (another couple of drinks first of course).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back