Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 23 Team Thread - MOOOOOOOOOCH

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get too excited mate, this has happened a couple times in the last few years where we dominate all season, lose the last few rounds, then get bowled in straight sets in the finals.
Ahh yes, S19 and S20 (for me anyway)

..wait *, same thing happened at Demons in S21. I am a finals curse.

So being a newbie to the whole SFA Qooty thingy, what happens at the end of the season?
Are there delistings?
Do you have a high turnover of players usually?
Are some players politely asked to leave?
When do i get my money?
Delstings sometimes. New signings are always good. We generally don't have a high turnover - certainly not at our club. We have had no more than 2 or 3 come and go per season over the last few years.

During the off season, hopefully there are some fun media threads and not a few werewolf games. Maybe some practice games. As for your money .... er ..... I think it is in the glove box of my Ferrari.

So being a newbie to the whole SFA Qooty thingy, what happens at the end of the season?
Are there delistings?
Do you have a high turnover of players usually?
Are some players politely asked to leave?
When do i get my money?

Money was mailed out, if you didn't get it take it up with Australia Post.

Roys are a pretty stable club, never much in and out, maybe a couple either way.
I try and bring in a couple of newbies (i do encourage others to bring in players they like as well) and occasionally target some at other clubs that i think would gel with us.
I'd expect the same again this year, though hopefully not many departures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE FINAL PUSH
I'm tired. I'm sick of this goddamn sim. Season in season out we get chewed up and spat out.
I'm angry. I'm on the verge.
I'm fed up with being pushed around by lesser teams who aren't fit to like the stains off my underpants.
I'm about to burn this whole god damn place to the ground.

Let's **** these Warriors up.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...riors-vs-roys-ffc-van-cortlandt-park.1166580/

LETS BURN THEM DOWN

statsss.png

Complete
Done by the Wolves. 5th loss out of 6. Limping into the finals. This will not do.
No More.
R16Complete.JPG

We smashed the Wolves. But it was our lowest turn out. Let's charge into the finals. Let's burn this godforsaken hellscape that treats us like absolute s**t season in season out to the gad damn ground.
R16Posts.JPG

Medals
I think it's about time we used these shiny shiny medals to choke the living daylights out of whoever comes across our path.

R16Medals.JPG

3KZ is Football Made4September nahnah Reardo Klim Roylion Dicky Fitzwell A Bit High Papa Juggs Mobbenfuhrer Allikat Mooch fitzroybowiedog Slax Carn the Roys! royboy2 CALL ME SNAKE Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie MannumPower Barrels Azarole

#TheRoyvolution

Give em hell.

Also if i'm not mistaken with his 4 goals Fred claimed the Fred (nee ALF) in the Final Round.
Am I correct in thinking that the great man's jumper will be retired after this season.
So our next loss OR our Grand Final victory will be Fred's last ever game :(
#FREDSTILLKICKINGARSE

Last edited:
The Finals

perks.gif

The regular season has come to close, and we are now at the business end. We managed to halt our slide in the final round knocking off the Warriors in fine fashion.
All of that means naught now as we face the Bombers, who we beat and who beat us. So this game could go either way. We win, we march forth. We lose we've got tickets to the pool party and end of season trip. I want to keep marching.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...d-bombers-at-brunswick-junction-oval.1167191/

3KZ is Football Made4September nahnah Reardo Klim Roylion Dicky Fitzwell A Bit High Papa Juggs Mobbenfuhrer Allikat Mooch fitzroybowiedog Slax Carn the Roys! royboy2 CALL ME SNAKE Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie MannumPower Barrels Azarole

Remove this Banner Ad

Back