Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 23 Team Thread - MOOOOOOOOOCH

Remove this Banner Ad

The Finals

View attachment 376082

The regular season has come to close, and we are now at the business end. We managed to halt our slide in the final round knocking off the Warriors in fine fashion.
All of that means naught now as we face the Bombers, who we beat and who beat us. So this game could go either way. We win, we march forth. We lose we've got tickets to the pool party and end of season trip. I want to keep marching.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...d-bombers-at-brunswick-junction-oval.1167191/

3KZ is Football Made4September nahnah Reardo Klim Roylion Dicky Fitzwell A Bit High Papa Juggs Mobbenfuhrer Allikat Mooch fitzroybowiedog Slax Carn the Roys! royboy2 CALL ME SNAKE Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie MannumPower Barrels Azarole
Hang on a minute.
Before I try too hard to win.
Was there gonna be Hookers and coke at this pool party?

I mean I wanna win but a good party waits for no man.

Hang on a minute.

depends whether we win or lose.
The further we get through the finals, the more i'm going to spend at the pool party.
If we lose now, we have to entertain ourselves.
Every week we progress i'm adding 100k

Hang on a minute.

If we lose there's no hookers. Just coke. And it's the drinkable kind. Laced with arsenic.

depends whether we win or lose.
The further we get through the finals, the more i'm going to spend at the pool party.
If we lose now, we have to entertain ourselves.
Every week we progress i'm adding 100k
That's gonna be one hell of a Premiership party.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

statsss.png

Complete
A great win to cap off the home and away season. Monster efforts from Triple M (MannumPower, Mighty P and Mooch). Fred notched another bag of 4 to win the inaugural Fred medal, as the leagues highest goal kicker with 69 (giggle). Azarole and Barrels also collecting lots of the balls. A big congrats to Mooch who finished the year cracking the 400 disposal mark, a clear 90 ahead of any other Roy, and i'm pretty sure he sits a top the league too.
R17Complete.JPG

Solid effort again. We controlled the majority of the thread against the 'posting force' that is the Warriors. Again we were a little down on poster numbers with only 11 getting involved, hopefully finals will bring a few back into the fold. We've had one Roy cracked the (in)famous 1000 posts. He will remain nameless.
R17Posts.JPG

Medals
Mooch collects more again with a triple bronze, MannumPower collects double gold and Mighty P adds more silver to his collection. A few more shinies to nahnah and A Bit High as well. Well done award winners. And CALL ME SNAKE gets his first gold for season
R17Medals.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 376374

Complete
A great win to cap off the home and away season. Monster efforts from Triple M (MannumPower, Mighty P and Mooch). Fred notched another bag of 4 to win the inaugural Fred medal, as the leagues highest goal kicker with 69 (giggle). Azarole and Barrels also collecting lots of the balls. A big congrats to Mooch who finished the year cracking the 400 disposal mark, a clear 90 ahead of any other Roy, and i'm pretty sure he sits a top the league too.
View attachment 376371

Solid effort again. We controlled the majority of the thread against the 'posting force' that is the Warriors. Again we were a little down on poster numbers with only 11 getting involved, hopefully finals will bring a few back into the fold. We've had one Roy cracked the (in)famous 1000 posts. He will remain nameless.
View attachment 376372

Medals
Mooch collects more again with a triple bronze, @mannum collects double gold and Mighty P adds more silver to his collection. A few more shinies to nahnah and A Bit High as well. Well done award winners.
View attachment 376373
aw my posts in all the other game day threads don't count? :(

EOSSTATS.png
The Main
Unsurprisingly our midfield magnet Mooch dominates here. A midfield beast, he gets in and gets out. Klim comes in second overall with a stellar season, starting in the ruck, then as a floating flanker, but wherever he went possessions followed. Mighty P and @ A Bit High show their skillful side, but most impressively is the next line of nahnah, Barrels and CALL ME SNAKE who acquitted themselves brilliantly in their first season. Azarole has one of the highest averages amongst the Roys but only played 10 games.
EOS1.JPG
The 1%ers
Mooch couldn't keep his hands off the balls, fitzroybowiedog couldn't keep his hands off the opposition and Klim was a tap machine. 3KZ is Football nabbed a lot of forward 50 marks and Barrels was the intercept king off the back half. MannumPower turned back the clock and showed his steam rolling capabilities.
EOS2.JPG

The Umps
The umps loved A Bit High and hated Mooch. Mobbenfuhrer stood his ground in defense and was duly rewarded
EO4.JPG
The Scoreboard
It was all Fred, who led the way from day 1. Dicky Fitzwell, Papa Juggs and Chezzalenko Reborn were pests up front.
Everyone that pulled on the jumper for the Roys this year managed a major, which is tremendous.
EOS4.JPG
The Fantasy Points
Unsurprisingly Mooch leads the way, quite comfortably, Klim and Mighty P chasing but a distance behind. A glut of Roys in the 60s which is a great place for the majority to be. Stellar season.
EOS5.JPG

CALL ME SNAKE posted 45 times last week

Post count is taken from right up until the game finishes. So anything after the siren doesn't count, it gets too difficult to figure out otherwise, all depends on when i do the stats.
The siren makes it clear cut. Most players lose 1 or 2 each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back