Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 23 Team Thread - MOOOOOOOOOCH

Remove this Banner Ad

CALL ME SNAKE posted 45 times last week
Yeah when i get to the business end of the season Old Snakey means business
azobY.gif

I can't see the point in this Groundhog Day treatment the Roys seem to get every season. Flying high all year, string of losses before finals, and then straight out in the Elimination Final. It is getting boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a relief. I was worried something different would happen.
It never gets easier.

I'm going to put up something soon.

Take a little break and then get stuck into our awards night.
If you need help with some write ups, I can give you a hand. Let's have the best awards night. #ForFred

If you need help with some write ups, I can give you a hand. Let's have the best awards night. #ForFred

Thanks. I'm not going to rush them. I'm going to start getting vote input first.
I'm going to step away for a little so the rage isn't so present in the write ups.

Commiserations Roys. It's been hard getting match results while being outside the land of Sweet, but I managed to catch a replay of your final at a local bar and here's a selfie of me watching in the dying moments.
0zvokqv.gif

Hopefully the 20th anniversary of the Roys last flag sees another one make its' way to the BJO.
I can't see the point in this Groundhog Day treatment the Roys seem to get every season. Flying high all year, string of losses before finals, and then straight out in the Elimination Final. It is getting boring.
Kudos to you masochists who stick around season after season all eager that results will finally go your way and that you'll achieve premiership glory, only to have the results go against you season after season. I've whipped up an image of the previous statement. Here Charlie Brown represents the excited and keen Roys, the football represents premiership glory and Lucy represents the simulated results.
6dLIgh1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back