Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 24 Team Thread - Broken Medal Count Finished!

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 418202

It's that time of the season again. Trade Week. We've already had one trade go through with nahnah opting to remove is baggy'rilla and throw it in the dirt trading it in for a whatever the Wonders put on there heads. In return we've picked up xenxen, a rookie who has come to the Roys for the support and guidance so that she can become a powerhouse poster in the league.

If there are any other Roys that want to make a seaschange, please talk to me, i will do my very best to facilitate a move. I've always been of the belief that the SFA should be a fun and enjoyable place, and if that happens to be somewhere other than the Roys then i will make it happen.
Hopefully none of you do, but please drop me a line if you do.

3KZ is Football mike123 xenxen Reardo Klim Barrels Roylion Dicky Fitzwell A Bit High Papa Juggs Azarole Mobbenfuhrer Allikat Mooch Slax Carn the Roys! royboy2 CALL ME SNAKE Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie MannumPower ChookNorris Wise Guy Sam Stoods Matt_352
Anyone who tries to get out of here in our Premiership Season gets a knuckle sandwich.

Last edited:
I've been playing with the Snake all season. Have you gone blind?
rasGmQj.gif

You may be able to silence my words but you can't silence my actions on the qootball field this weekend

I couldn't silence your actions on the qootball field but my new bestie Allikat could mwahahaha!!!! Thanks for the win nahnah :) best win yet! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Danger game this weekend boys and girls! A team that hasn't won a game always makes me a bit nervous

Swamprats? Aw I hope we beat them next week but they can win the week after against nahnah's team :p

statsss.png

Complete
Wise Guy Sam continues to assert himself, Azarole went to water in his first run in the ruck, but Mobbenfuhrer stepped in to take control. Stoods continues to impress, xenxen hit the ground running, with a lot of support from the rest of the team.
The standout though was Mooch. A Bag of 7 to demoralise the Wonders
R08 Complete.JPG

A great spread this week, Matt_352 toned it down, but the quality jumped, xenxen dug deep against her former club, and great turn out again.
R08 Posts.JPG

Medals

Wise Guy Sam & Matt_352 share the gold, Mooch grabs silver and xenxen grabs her first shiny. Stoods also sneaks onto the podium.
R08 Medals.JPG

Round 9 - Draining the Swamp

giphy-downsized (5).gif

After 3 losses, we've notched up 3 wins. I would say we dispatched the Wonders, but we all know it was Mooch's tremedous display up forward and Barrels' straight kicking.
This week we have the Swamprats. They are yet to win. Let's not be the usual Gorillas. In years gone past we'd be the team that would get a struggling team on the board. Not any more. Let's focus, let's not go in under-prepared. Let's take the rats apart bit by bit and drain the swamp.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...swamprats-at-brunswick-junction-oval.1178340/

Also this is Fatty-Lumpkin memorial round, where we pay tribute to a legend of both teams. Let's do Fatty Proud.

Let's get these Rats

3KZ is Football mike123 xenxen Reardo Klim Barrels Roylion Dicky Fitzwell A Bit High Papa Juggs Azarole Mobbenfuhrer Allikat Mooch Slax Carn the Roys! royboy2 CALL ME SNAKE Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie MannumPower ChookNorris Wise Guy Sam Stoods Matt_352

Moar Stats.png
Bit of a mid-season stats wrap coming at you

The Bread & Butter
Azarole is our overstats leader with Wise Guy Sam, Allikat and CALL ME SNAKE hot on his heels. Matt_352 and mike123 are getting the boot to ball regularly, as is 3KZ is Football but that's not surprise, he is the king of bombs after all. CALL ME SNAKE has the quickest hands at the BJO. 4 of our newcomers have cracked the 100 in possessions which is a phenomenal effort.
Mid Season 1.JPG

The Bashing and Crashing
Rookies lead the way in marks, but MannumPower isn't far behind, A Bit High makes his presence felt no matter where his on the field, and Dicky Fitzwell is our leading tapper. Mobbenfuhrer isn't far behind either
Mid Season 2.JPG

The For and Against
fitzroybowiedog ducks his head and CALL ME SNAKE takes them off.
Mid Season 3.JPG

The Straight and Wayward
Mooch is our main man up front, but Klim and Barrels are also causing issues. 3KZ is Football has been getting on the end of a few as well. Barrels need to get his eyes checked.
Mid Season 4.JPG

The Number Crunching
Azarole and Wise Guy Sam are ever consistent, Matt_352 is keeping pace, a glut of top quality posters in the chasing pack, but don't right off experienced campaigners such as royboy2 or A Bit High to make a late charge.
Mid Season 5.JPG

View attachment 420999
Bit of a mid-season stats wrap coming at you

The Bread & Butter
Azarole is our overstats leader with Wise Guy Sam, Allikat and CALL ME SNAKE hot on his heels. Matt_352 and mike123 are getting the boot to ball regularly, as is 3KZ is Football but that's not surprise, he is the king of bombs after all. CALL ME SNAKE has the quickest hands at the BJO. 4 of our newcomers have cracked the 100 in possessions which is a phenomenal effort.
View attachment 421000

The Bashing and Crashing
Rookies lead the way in marks, but MannumPower isn't far behind, A Bit High makes his presence felt no matter where his on the field, and Dicky Fitzwell is our leading tapper. Mobbenfuhrer isn't far behind either
View attachment 421001

The For and Against
fitzroybowiedog ducks his head and CALL ME SNAKE takes them off.
View attachment 421002

The Straight and Wayward
Mooch is our main man up front, but Klim and Barrels are also causing issues. 3KZ is Football has been getting on the end of a few as well. Barrels need to get his eyes checked.
View attachment 421003

The Number Crunching
Azarole and Wise Guy Sam are ever consistent, Matt_352 is keeping pace, a glut of top quality posters in the chasing pack, but don't right off experienced campaigners such as royboy2 or A Bit High to make a late charge.
View attachment 421004

The work you put into this is much appreciated cap'n.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back