Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 24 Team Thread - Broken Medal Count Finished!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Roy's, I've been take an offer from the Dragons. Just wanted to say thankyou for the season, I enjoyed all of it (yes even the comparisons with Matt) and Hope wish you guys all the best in the future.

Hey Roy's, I've been take an offer from the Dragons. Just wanted to say thankyou for the season, I enjoyed all of it (yes even the comparisons with Matt) and Hope wish you guys all the best in the future.

Good bye Mike, it was a short time, but it was a good time.

who-are-you-again.gif

I left the Roys with xenxen, you left them with nothing

Don't feel bad nahnah...I have been looking after FBD for you. Not sure what happened to Mr Mobbs though?! :(

I'm enjoying this 'who is the bigger turncloak' discussion.

You're as bad as each other.

But you're still on my Christmas list.
Sad thing is the two main posters on here are a bloke that just left and a bloke who pissed off two seasons ago:drunk:
We are like tinea . Just when you think we are gone:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad thing is the two main posters on here are a bloke that just left and a bloke who pissed off two seasons ago:drunk:
We are like tinea . Just when you think we are gone:eek:

Don't forget me.

See you Brian. We'll miss you ;)

Mate i thought we were friends.
Albeit friends who dont know each other and only ever talk to each other as pretend footy players in a pretend footy league.
But friends:drunk:
Not any more :(

dVRRyjg.gif

Looks like I need to break out of my slumber for good this time and get back to my shitposting before I fell under social media policy of a sporting organisation that may or may not be based at Yeronga.

I'm staying a Roy, Fitzy. Question is, where are my pants?

Looks like I need to break out of my slumber for good this time and get back to my shitposting before I fell under social media policy of a sporting organisation that may or may not be based at Yeronga.

Pants? We don't need no stinkin pants.

No really, we don't.

7gb9o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back