Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 29 Community Rooms - Celebrating the Streak !!!! Broken Medal Count 13th July

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm really happy we have new recruits, but i feel like that they are the central cause of my stress.
I used to be good, according to some, proper SFA good, but I've been resting on my laurels and banked credits recently, but this doesn't work with rookies, they just think i'm s**t.

I'm going to have to either just give up or work hard, and one of those options sounds really relaxing.

Last edited:

i'm really happy we have new recruits, but i feel like that they are the central cause of my stress.
I used to be good, according to some, proper SFA good, but I've been resting on my laurels and banked credits recently, but this doesn't work with rookies, they just think i'm sh*t.

I'm going to have to either just give up or work hard, and one of those options sounds really relaxing.
Nothing like a couple of Carlton board recruits to inject some much needed arrogance to the Roys, no need to work hard just say your working hard.

Nothing like a couple of Carlton board recruits to inject some much needed arrogance to the Roys, no need to work hard just say your working hard.

Arrogance at the Roys? That's going to be some cognitive dissonance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back