Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 29 Community Rooms - Celebrating the Streak !!!! Broken Medal Count 13th July

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean we were allowed to leave? Nobody told me. I've been here the whole time waiting :oops:
I did mean to tell you. My bad. Let's put it all behind us with one of those fine whiskys from the cellar.

?

Well if you were going to get a nice whisky...just thought I'd ask...

Ill get back in my box.
I've got a Maker's Mark, a Woodford Reserve and some good old Johnnie Walker Black Label in at the moment. Oh and some Wild Turkey thing I'm not too sure about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a Maker's Mark, a Woodford Reserve and some good old Johnnie Walker Black Label in at the moment. Oh and some Wild Turkey thing I'm not too sure about.
Hey they're mine.

Hello everyone again !!!

Good to see some of our regulars back into the thread and welcome again to PurpleGreenRed !!

This season, we've introduced a Group Chat feature - so once you have posted in here, you'll get an invite from me. Hopefully this resolves some of the spam PM's and notifications from last season. If it doesn't work - we'll find someone to blame.

Dingster - you'll have to go to the sign up thread if you want in on this one !!

Oh - and a word of warning - anyone having a milestone match will be forced to have a week long discussion with the Bombers as punishment.....

I want no repeats of last year....
We used to be so good at milestones. If we fix one thing this season, can it be that? Do I have a 300th coming up this season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back