Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 29 Community Rooms - Celebrating the Streak !!!! Broken Medal Count 13th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the secret is to put me at full back every other week and it annoys me into turning up the week after.
Congrats on 12 goals Mooch!
If it was me playing on you it would have been 20. Whats the record Mobbs ?

I literally don't have the means to find out. Unless if it's in a forum thread somewhere in the archives.
akkaps linked a thread I made in the archive about game highs, but haven’t updated in a few seasons, but remains largely the same.

Red Baron kicked 12 in Season 02, Round 11.

akkaps linked a thread I made in the archive about game highs, but haven’t updated in a few seasons, but remains largely the same.

Equal best, well done Mooch 👍🏻 Needless to say I’ll be sliding my arse all over a splintery bench when we play you so I’m not scared at all.

Do you know how many behinds? Curious on overall score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allikat’s Hug of the Week

Are we still allowed to hug eachother? ScoMo has placed a 1.5m rule and no handshake

hmmnn... self interested hogwash from ScuMo. If I stretch really hard I can still plant a left on this guy's chin, if he had one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back