Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 30 Community Rooms - Congratulations Jacknah_8 !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 Barrels Award
Round 6 Barrels Award:

464x464.jpg
Pictured: An image I haven't spammed to death in the past week (it's about all I had left)

Ah, Round 6 - a breath of fresh air and sunshine, between two massive downpours of spam.... It's when the Warriors visited the BJO, in case anyone has forgotten. With quality posters and league heavyweights, such as NaturalDisaster , Doctor Colossus , harry000 , Tonga Bob and TheInjuryFactory - the Roys were looking for an entertaining and enjoyable week with quality opposition....

After the match (and celebrations that went on a bit long), the Roys faithful sat down and discussed who had been the oppositions best performing poster.

This year, after much deliberation, the choice was between two - with Tonga Bob and TheInjuryFactory neck and neck - with Tonga Bob just getting the nod.

Congratulations mate, this is well deserved and appreciated, in between oceans of spam in the recent weeks !!

3C6EA04B-B822-4D99-B650-A8C407C071C0.jpeg.jpg

Round 6 Barrels Award:

View attachment 972061
Pictured: An image I haven't spammed to death in the past week (it's about all I had left)

Ah, Round 6 - a breath of fresh air and sunshine, between two massive downpours of spam.... It's when the Warriors visited the BJO, in case anyone has forgotten. With quality posters and league heavyweights, such as NaturalDisaster , Doctor Colossus , harry000 , Tonga Bob and TheInjuryFactory - the Roys were looking for an entertaining and enjoyable week with quality opposition....

After the match (and celebrations that went on a bit long), the Roys faithful sat down and discussed who had been the oppositions best performing poster.

This year, after much deliberation, the choice was between two - with Tonga Bob and TheInjuryFactory neck and neck - with Tonga Bob just getting the nod.

Congratulations mate, this is well deserved and appreciated, in between oceans of spam in the recent weeks !!

View attachment 972066
Love your work Tonga Bob

Round 6 Barrels Award:

View attachment 972061

View attachment 972066

Lost 6kgs and still being called a heavyweight :'(

Next match thread's up!

Haha no it isn't.

Santoz and I have put a lot of effort into this week's match threads. It is the inaugural "Jack Reacher Round". We have kept in mind long held SFA traditions and the match threads will go up Wednesday morning most likely.

Tony xoxo.

Santoz and I have put a lot of effort into this week's match threads. It is the inaugural "Jack Reacher Round". We have kept in mind long held SFA traditions and the match threads will go up Wednesday morning most likely.

Tony xoxo.

No worries, i'll drag my bench back to the beach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony xoxo.

As long as it’s not the Tom Cruise version I’m ok with this....

Tony xoxo.
I'm cool, I was just trolling my team for personal lols.

Hiya Roys. I’ve just put up an interview with the great man Dingster in my media thread.

Pop over and show the old fella some support.

Cheers.

Hiya Roys. I’ve just put up an interview with the great man Dingster in my media thread.

Cheers.
Good interview mate and Dingster was very professional as always. I would say Ding you needed to bring the fantastic rookies at the Roys into it(helps us to grow). It's a learning curve mate.

Cheers.
Good work AB.

Good interview mate and Dingster was very professional as always. I would say Ding you needed to bring the fantastic rookies at the Roys into it(helps us to grow). It's a learning curve mate.
Antonio BlueVein spilled his beer at one point. There was no going back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back