Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 33 Community Rooms: Roys Premiers !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe you were banned for this post.
As of 7pm tonight itā€™s official. Mobbs paid for it, the beetroot cake was too far.

Barrels Award S33, Round 13 :
View attachment 1398093

I was chatting to my good mate (sic) Woody Barrelson the other day and after a time we got to discussin' and datcussin' the Bears of Nou Camp, Vegas and Los Carraras ... it was only a matter of time before eventually the topic of the best contributor came up.

Four Bears figured in the chats behind the scenes, and here I will now speak of them.

In 4th place, or third runner-up, or second, third-place, was Jezmiester40 who picked up one point.
In 3rd place we see tony enjoy a meal of 2 barrels points.
Runner-up for the Barrels that week was Test Tickle who gathered 3 points.
And the winner of the Barrels award for Round 13 of S33, with 6 points, was Suns Supreme !

Congratulations Sunny and all the other award winners. And indeed all the Bears as a team who were very fun that week!
View attachment 1398094
Who da faq voted for Jezmiester40

View attachment 1398102

Welcome to the S33 Edition of Barrels By Candlelight
View attachment 1398101
(it's a barrel and a candle so it works shut up)

After last week's clash with the Mt Buller Demons, the Roys got to thinkin' on who best represented Team Pump in a thread sense.

Here are the names of all who figured. First I will mention the ones who definitely didn't win the Barrels award.

manangatang figured in discussions, however he definitely didn't win the Barrels award. He did, however, figure. Not all Demons can say that.
Headless figured in discussions, however he definitely didn't win the Barrels award. He did, however, figure. Not all Demons can say that.
sante figured in discussions, however he definitely didn't win the Barrels award. He did, however, figure. Not all Demons can say that.

So now that the unfigurey ones are sorted, lets move on to the figurey ones.

3rd: Scoring a MASSIVE point, moginie was the bronze winner for Rd 14! Btw this means 3rd place, it's not like a dystopia cop job.

2nd: We don't usually colour-code our awards, but the silver for this week will instead be blue ... and it will also instead be legs even tho we don't anatomically code them either. Bluelegs scored 2 points to be 2nd!

1st: The Barrels award itself, (which is not gold but it can be if you close your eyes and wish hard enough), goes to the opposition player we consider the nicest, funnest, most entertaining and all round toppest of our enemy for the week.

So I have no idea how sausageroll managed to romp it in with 12 points!

But he did, so ... well done! Well done to all Demons players who lobbed to contribute to a fun time!

Ahhh. Rupper. Pum Pum.
I closed my eyes and wished as hard as I could but it's still not gold. This is bullshit. Although it does make me feel like dancing.

But I did enjoy the week against the Roys, as usual. You're definitely my favourite gorilla-themed team in the SFA :thumbsu:

Cheers to all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wosh donut thisā€¦

ā€¦
f u middle finger GIF by Midland

Barrels Award S33, Round 13 :
View attachment 1398093

I was chatting to my good mate (sic) Woody Barrelson the other day and after a time we got to discussin' and datcussin' the Bears of Nou Camp, Vegas and Los Carraras ... it was only a matter of time before eventually the topic of the best contributor came up.

Four Bears figured in the chats behind the scenes, and here I will now speak of them.

In 4th place, or third runner-up, or second, third-place, was Jezmiester40 who picked up one point.
In 3rd place we see tony enjoy a meal of 2 barrels points.
Runner-up for the Barrels that week was Test Tickle who gathered 3 points.
And the winner of the Barrels award for Round 13 of S33, with 6 points, was Suns Supreme !

Congratulations Sunny and all the other award winners. And indeed all the Bears as a team who were very fun that week!
View attachment 1398094
No surprises there.

Well done sausageroll 12 votes no mean feat. Suns Supreme with a measly 6 votes to win just shows it was really a participation award that week
Just seems like a lot of people still upset by me leaving and wouldn't vote.

Your score of "-10 ps: i hate you" affected Suns Supreme 's scoreline a tad.
So Zevon voted for me +10 come back I love you?
I knew it

and cats2rise didnt even rsvp!
I have no idea what you are talking about but I am sorry. I love the Roys! Any hurt so have caused you also hurts me.

Let's be friends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back