Official Team Thread Roys FFC - Season 23 Team Thread - MOOOOOOOOOCH

Remove this Banner Ad

CALL ME SNAKE, what's it gonna be old lad?
after lengthy negotiations fitzroybowiedog has promised me that i will be the new face/poster boy of the Roys.
All the Roys merchandise sold during the season 23 will feature my likeness and i will receive 99.8% of profits.
The rest will be shared amongst my new team mates (who ever the hell you are).
I dont care if we win the flag or not as i just want to win the B&F. I find personal glory much more satisfying :thumbsu:

after lengthy negotiations fitzroybowiedog has promised me that i will be the new face/poster boy of the Roys.
All the Roys merchandise sold during the season 23 will feature my likeness and i will receive 99.8% of profits.
The rest will be shared amongst my new team mates (who ever the hell you are).
I dont care if we win the flag or not as i just want to win the B&F. I find personal glory much more satisfying :thumbsu:
So Nat Fyfe's Bigfooty alias has been compromised...

I may be a poor captain, a teacher, a liar, a fiend, a heavy drinker, a silver Spooner, a honest law abiding citizen, and all and none of the above, but gosh damn i love the Roys.

Yes. I am drunk.

Welcome to the future.

I may be a poor captain, a teacher, a liar, a fiend, a heavy drinker, a silver Spooner, a honest law abiding citizen, and all and none of the above, but gosh damn i love the Roys.

Yes. I am drunk.

Welcome to the future.
Announcing you're drunk means you're periodically sober.

Lightweight.

I have to post a team sheet on occasion. Last time i didn't sober up, i forgot.

We got your back skip!!

200w.gif

I have several issues with this conversation.

1. Contracts????
2. Profits???
3. Our captain is sometimes sober?

But mostly, welcome new bloods. Looking forward to seeing you kick butt in S23. I'm confident you guys will be the final piece of the Roys Premiership puzzle.

As I currently represent CMS in a professional agent capacity. The answer is yes, wholeheartedly regardless of the question.
Yet on the team list im still down as ??? and nothing official yet.
With my new found Qooty celebrity status i plan to have at least 4 illegitimate children this year with my new team mates wives.
I need security God Damn it!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet on the team list im still down as ??? and nothing official yet.
With my new found Qooty celebrity status i plan to have at least 4 illegitimate children this year with my new team mates wives.
I need security God Damn it!!!

You need to give me a number you'd like to wear.

So do we Gorillas have a specific rival we hate?
Or do you want me to hate everybody equally.?
Either way im good:thumbsu:
We tend not to hate as such, just ridicule and demean. It's more fun that way. Appear friendly and innocuous, then BAM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back