Media Roys FFC - Trailblazers

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
RG.PNG

The Roys are happy to announce that they are breaking ground on a new venture. The Roys are expanding into e-sports.
With the modern world changing as rapidly as it does, it’s important to keep innovating on and off the field. Today marks the first day of the G0R!LL4Z, the Roys affiliated e-sports team. The team will be competing across multiple platforms with an aim to expand the Roys’ brand into new markets.
While other teams stagnate, the Roys will be thriving, moving into the digital world.
It's a bold new world people. The Roys are stepping into the great unknown.

Meet the players
Mobbs and Klim will be heading up our Minecraft strike force.
I Dont Care will be tackling the world of competitive tetris.
Broken has already cracked the top 10 in the highly tense world of online backgammon.
As our coolest e-sports rep 3KZ is Football will be bringing his stylings to a game apparently called Fortnight where he will dab to his hearts content
JackNah_8 and Allikat will be spearheading our Hearts team.
TedDougChris is venturing into the cutthroat world of competitive solitare.
Mooch and Barrels will be forming an Haxball duo that will super competitive from the outset.
Mobbs will also be venturing into the world of subspace: continuum where is already one of the top #3 ranked players in the world.
In a hard fought battle Runk won the right to be out e-werewolf rep. 3KZ will be the standby.
I, myself, as a long esteemed captain, who needs more teams to captain, will be unveiling a new new team in the World Qooty Federation, a modernized digital and online version of the game we love to play here. The Roys name and brand will be used within the online WQF, it'll be a first for the Sweet FA - a team dominating both in the physical realms of the SFA and the Digital of WQF.

The Roys are trailblazers. We are taking this game and our players into the digital world. We imagine other will follow in our footsteps, but we will always be known as the first.

Please give a warm welcome to the

G0R!LL4Z

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
View attachment 673786

The Roys are happy to announce that they are breaking ground on a new venture. The Roys are expanding into e-sports.
With the modern world changing as rapidly as it does, it’s important to keep innovating on and off the field. Today marks the first day of the G0R!LL4Z, the Roys affiliated e-sports team. The team will be competing across multiple platforms with an aim to expand the Roys’ brand into new markets.
While other teams stagnate, the Roys will be thriving, moving into the digital world.
It's a bold new world people. The Roys are stepping into the great unknown.

Meet the players
Mobbs and Klim will be heading up our Minecraft strike force.
I Dont Care will be tackling the world of competitive tetris.
Broken has already cracked the top 10 in the highly tense world of online backgammon.
As our coolest e-sports rep 3KZ is Football will be bringing his stylings to a game apparently called Fortnight where he will dab to his hearts content
JackNah_8 and Allikat will be spearheading our Hearts team.
TedDougChris is venturing into the cutthroat world of competitive solitare.
Mooch and Barrels will be forming an Haxball duo that will super competitive from the outset.
Mobbs will also be venturing into the world of subspace: continuum where is already one of the top #3 ranked players in the world.
In a hard fought battle Runk won the right to be out e-werewolf rep. 3KZ will be the standby.
I, myself, as a long esteemed captain, who needs more teams to captain, will be unveiling a new new team in the World Qooty Federation, a modernized digital and online version of the game we love to play here. The Roys name and brand will be used within the online WQF, it'll be a first for the Sweet FA - a team dominating both in the physical realms of the SFA and the Digital of WQF.

The Roys are trailblazers. We are taking this game and our players into the digital world. We imagine other will follow in our footsteps, but we will always be known as the first.

Please give a warm welcome to the

G0R!LL4Z

Ooohhh!! I just love Tetris o_O

Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
Me too ! But I was allocated hearts.

I was trying to get you Wii Tennis, but there wasn't enough budget. i spent more than needed on the logo.

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
K I got Wii Sports. What do I play it on? I only have a Switch.
Pretty sure I have a Will somewhere....
Maybe not, but I do know what "thump both TJASTA's on the noggin" means
Do you always play this card when you start losing the argument?
It's not my fault that (like all Zoomers) I am a epic gamer.

Back