Official Team Thread Roys Team Thread - Season 14 (2011)

Remove this Banner Ad

RoysFFC.png

Roys FFC
The Gorillas
Founded S03 (2003)
Premiers S04 (2004)
Mobbenfuhrer Medallists : Broken (S05)

lroy.png
groy.png

Roys roys roys roys.
Roys roys roys roys.
Roys roys roys roys.
Roys roys roys roys.

ROYS ROYS ROYS ROYS.
ROYS ROYS ROYS ROYS.
ROYS ROYS ROYS ROYS.
ROYS ROYS ROYS ROYS.

Season 14. Kill 'em Roys!

Rich (BB code):
Season 14 Squad List
1. Fred (vc) - he'll kill 'em
3. Broken (NEW) - break 'em into killed bits
4. PTizzle (NEW) - he'll kill 'em
5. Maroon Goon - will kill 'em, and wink
6. Tim The Toolman - won't kill 'em, but will contact us midseason to ask why they aren't dead
7. Kooka - will kill 'em, and laugh at their corpses
8. killer - duh
9. Roylion - will kill 'em in dot point format
10. Paul D (NEW) - will kill bill mill rill sill vill
12. lioness - she'll kill 'em
13. Reardo - will kill 'em, and then call their inaminate bodies a posting bye
14. Secular Bicep - will kill 'em
15. adey115 (NEW) - will talk about the old killin' 'em days
17. Fat Pizza - will carve 'em up (into 8 wagon wheel slices)
19. FitzroyRamone (NEW) - Red and Roy High School!
20. kellymagic - will converse with 'em
22. Mobbenfuhrer (c) - will just point and laugh ... and then possibly wizz on an electric fence
25. tassielions (NEW) - has come along for a chance to kill 'em
27. FattyLumpkin - will make a killing with the raffle
29. flea29 - will kill 'em, or at least give 'em some nasty pruritis
30. The Shining (NEW) - will most definitely kill 'em ... just like all the others ...
31. bigbunyip14 - will urgle fargle mccavity gene hackman kicktheirarse
32. Mr Ripper - will rip 'em and tear 'em, and be mighty uncarin'
35. 3KZ is Football - will cover the event ... with killin's
42. Carn The Roys! - will kill 'em ... (I got nothing here)
44. Royboy2 - will post a meme image of 'em bein' killed
47. Wild Kangaroo (NEW) - will also kill 'em
58. Roy FitzLion - will set his weird pet on 'em
666. Freakie (NEW) - will start talking and they'll kill 'emselves

Delisted :
The Lions Den, Lionsman, sblack, Wonaeamirri33, Stocka, JakethePeg, don vito of fitzroy

Roys FFC Strategic planning meeting :

Roys FFC
Rich (BB code):
Season Captain                  B & F                    Goalkicker         Life Member Inductees
S03 -  Roylion                  Roylion                  Roylion (35)
S04 -  Yippyio                  FitzroyRamone            Yippyio (102)
S05 -  Roylion/FattyLumpkin     vote count lapsed        FattyLumpkin (32)
S06 -  Fattylumpkin/Fred        TimtheToolman/Fat Pizza  flea29 (47)
S07 -  Fat Pizza/Roylion        TimtheToolman            JakeThePeg (34)
S08 -  Fred                     Fred                     JakeThePeg (43)
S09 -  club in recess
S10 -  club in recess
S11 -  Mobbenfuhrer             Fat Pizza                JakeThePeg (28)
S12 -  Mobbenfuhrer (I think)   Fat Pizza/Reardo         Roylion (44)       Mobbenfuhrer
S13 -  Mobbenfuhrer             ItsMyShow                Mobbenfuhrer (65)  Fred

joinusattheroys.jpg

1. Roys players please give feedback on the tentative new logo offered by ScotFreo (see image in OP). I'd like to move over to that, and retire the crappy one I created in 2003 :)

As the gorilla in the original logo was dubbed "Dyson", perhaps the new one can be Dysonson?

2. Also, Freakie, we need you to select a guernsey number. Current squad list is here showing which numbers are unavailable.

3. Finally, I would like to suggest a home ground change from Brunswick Street Oval, which is a real place to - in keeping with the fantasy element of this hypothetical league - the "Brunswick Junction Oval", which is an imaginary location, with nods to the original ground and to the one Match Thread creators kept erroneously playing as out of: the Junction Oval. Poorly constructed sentence much?

4. With the cleanout of all our myriad spammer[strike]s[/strike] from the team, we also should select a replacement vice-captain. I would like to nominate two players : Reardo and CarnTheRoys. Please nominate someone or second one of these.

1. I like it, looks scary and intimidating.

2. 666. If not then 13.5. If not then 77.

3. Agree. Not sure what I am agreeing to, but sounds good I think?

4. I second Reardo, as his official wingman it is my duty to do so.

I don't know whether anyone noticed but I misspelt wreaked in my earlier post, I slotted a c in there for some reason.

Love the new logo.
13.5 isn't a whole number.
Brunswick Junction for the win.
I would be honoured, CTR as joint VC would be good.

Yep, yep, dunno, nothing, yep, yep, nowhere, good.:thumbsu:

Mobbs didn't stimpulate it had to be a whole number!! i could have pie 3.1412 dunno the rest...

Back for more - only 'cos its a parole condition.

Call me a sentimental fool, but I prefer Dyson snr:thumbsu:

3VC's ok by me

Important question - what is the closest pub to this Brunswick Junction Oval?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found it, looks like its a draw.

bjo1.jpg
bjo2.jpg

Places of note, that you might not be able to read from the blurry images.

The bordering streets, are Brunswick Street, Junction Street and Oval Street.
There is an entrance on the north side (assume north is up) through a walkthrough bottle shop, and ... that seems to be it.
On the south side, behind razor wire, is a brewery. I was thinking of calling it the Ross Brewery but hadn't penned that in.
The fence on the west side is lined with situation vacant newspaper clippings, and works a treat as a barrier.
The south-west corner is a hill, with a couple of trees, which are to become money trees for the club under the carbon trading credit scheme.
The stand behind the western goals is the Morton I Cann Stand. Some standing room terrace and VFL-Park/Princes Park-style seating appears beneath.
The stand adjacent is the Sascha Horler Lacy Memorial Grandstand. Apologies to the words Dyson and Holland but there was only room for one pun. This stand is also vanguarded by some limited terrace room and more wooden paling bench seating.
Toilets in the north-western corner are positioned beside a catheter installation booth.
The northern boundary of the ground is lined with seven pubs, the bottle shop and a wanky cafe.
Next to the SHLM Grandstand is a Chudshake bar. Beside that is one of the races (leads from a pub).
Corporate Boxes follow, then the entrance clearway, then the Tradeswomen.
The other player race follows, again, from another pub.
Terraces resume, this time full blown front-to-back (with 3 rows bench seating in front), in the North-eastern corner, backed by a chudshake bar and two more pubs. Piping connect the waste outlets from the hotels to the chudshake bars.
Junction Street is separated from the eastern goals/terraces by a fenceline of 24hr Caroline Wilson Special Comments Broadcasts. CCTV has not found necessary in this case.
The South-eastern corner behind two pubs, lies the third chudshake bar.
There are no chudshake facilities on the hill corner, as no-one who drinks chud can climb a hill.

1. Roys players please give feedback on the tentative new logo offered by ScotFreo (see image in OP). I'd like to move over to that, and retire the crappy one I created in 2003 :)

As the gorilla in the original logo was dubbed "Dyson", perhaps the new one can be Dysonson?

2. Also, Freakie, we need you to select a guernsey number. Current squad list is here showing which numbers are unavailable.

3. Finally, I would like to suggest a home ground change from Brunswick Street Oval, which is a real place to - in keeping with the fantasy element of this hypothetical league - the "Brunswick Junction Oval", which is an imaginary location, with nods to the original ground and to the one Match Thread creators kept erroneously playing as out of: the Junction Oval. Poorly constructed sentence much?

4. With the cleanout of all our myriad spammer[strike]s[/strike] from the team, we also should select a replacement vice-captain. I would like to nominate two players : Reardo and CarnTheRoys. Please nominate someone or second one of these.

1. Yes.

3. Yes.

She's not far away. But there is an intervention order, remember.

Anyways, time to take a count.

No longer updating this one, please now refer to opening post.

1. Fred (vc)
2. Stocka
4. The Lions Den
5. Maroon Goon
6. Tim The Toolman
7. Kooka
8. killer
9. Roylion
11. don vito of fitzroy
12. lioness
13. Reardo
14. Secular Bicep
17. Fat Pizza
19. Lionsman
20. sblack
22. Mobbenfuhrer (c)
27. FattyLumpkin
29. flea29
30. The Shining (NEW)
31. bigbunyip14
32. Mr Ripper
33. Wonaeamirri33
35. 3KZ is Football
42. Carn The Roys!
44. Royboy2
50. JakeThePeg
58. Roy FitzLion
666. Freakie (NEW)

Lol. Never!! She shall do what she is told*

*hope she doesn't read BF!!

You clearly haven't worked out how marriage works yet have you.

Yes dear, is all you need to say*

*Unless she asks if her arse looks big in these jeans, then run screaming from the house...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back