Official Team Thread Roys Team Thread - Season 14 (2011)

Remove this Banner Ad

I bags the water boy spot, he always gets laid at the end of the movie!!!:thumbsu:

Ill play again......But I need a 50% pay rise.....

No, you're staying on $0. We can't afford to throw around an extra $0 just for kicks. Everybody will want it and that will add up to ..... at least $0.

Moratorium on pay rises until we recoup we spent on the bordel.... err ... female change rooms.

Only if you watch some s**t movie from the last 15 years.

Adam Sandler is a fine actor, he can be seen in such classics as Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison and Water Boy. Also s**t ones like... well every other movie he made.

Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg's work on SNL is quite amusing...

Never thought I'd utter that sentence...

please, ladies, put the claws away.....
We used to have a thing but it's all over, he left me for another club.:(

I'm obviously not over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check these offerings out :

Roys3.png
Roys2.png

Roys Home And Away.

Put me down for number 25 the last number I had on my FFC guernsey aka Johnny McCarthy.

Can he suck up a bowling ball?

So tassielions, meet The Shining. The Shining, meet tassielions. You two are our first two "new player" signings for Season 14. You'll both be integral parts of our new lineup. As royboy2 moves towards the midfield to assist covering up after the departure of ItsMyShow, someone will need to fill in his old spot.

Also, with new "trade" Freakie joining the team, we need more bums on seats to clean up after his errors :) (he was trained at a crap club)

this text intentionally left white

Remove this Banner Ad

Back