Toast Rozee, Butters and Houston selected for AA Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Buttsy and rozee are locks, rozee will probably get benched. Houston a few quiet late season games could see him drop out.

Feels weird to have a 13 game streak, finish top 4 and only 3 in the squad.

There's no one else you can argue for either. SPP maybe, but his stats don't back up his true value.

Finlayson maybe. Until the last 6 weeks though.

Not really, had a poor patch of games mid-year and there were other better, more consistent KPDs this year.
Glut of em in the top 8 sides. As usual its because they have competent second banana tall defenders while we ply our usual slightly undersized defender types we love so much.

Not really, had a poor patch of games mid-year and there were other better, more consistent KPDs this year.

Wasn’t Andrews in pretty bog average form for a large patch early in the year?

I’m don’t think Alir has been too harshly done by, I reckon he’s right around the mark and there’s really been a sliver between him and Andrew’s and weitering.

Ballard is the one that’s been pretty harshly left out tho. Unless I missed his name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all 3 should be on the ground, ill spew if Rozee is named on the bench

his season demands he be placed on the field.

all 3 should be on the ground, ill spew if Rozee is named on the bench

his season demands he be placed on the field.
He will probably be on the bench, just because Petracca and Toby Greene will take the 2 half forward spots on the field. He won't be getting a pure midfield spot with Daicos, Bont and Butters there. Doesn't really matter at all if he is on the bench.

He will probably be on the bench, just because Petracca and Toby Greene will take the 2 half forward spots on the field. He won't be getting a pure midfield spot with Daicos, Bont and Butters there. Doesn't really matter at all if he is on the bench.
well id have him ahead of both daicos and petracca.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back