Strategy RTB's Whiteboard Message Pre-game Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

This may be on Foxfooty tonight.
They wouldn't have wanted access to merely say hello; they would have had cameras and presumably filmed a segment.
Line 1. could start with Fortress ?

reading Kingy's body language , leaning towards Ross says ; You're the master and I am ashamed of the insulting term I used, "Rossteoporosis".

This may be on Foxfooty tonight.
They wouldn't have wanted access to merely say hello; they would have had cameras and presumably filmed a segment.
Line 1. could start with Fortress ?

reading Kingy's body language , leaning towards Ross says ; You're the master and I am ashamed of the insulting term I used, "Rossteoporosis".

To be fair to King, he came out after round 1 and said he was way off base about Freo, and even said that there was something about Freo this year that reminded him of Carlton in 1995 where everyone (including himself) had written them off for being too old, but they had enough self belief to just ignore everyone and get the job done

Then Mark Maclure said something monumentally dumb which I can't remember and I turned it off

To be fair to King, he came out after round 1 and said he was way off base about Freo, and even said that there was something about Freo this year that reminded him of Carlton in 1995 where everyone (including himself) had written them off for being too old, but they had enough self belief to just ignore everyone and get the job done

King is a ******* scum bag.

In the early 00's when we were struggling he made us roll out the red carpet for a possible trade. He had no intention of trading, it was just a ploy for more $$$ from the Kangas.

Every time he has an opportunity he sinks the boots into Fremantle. He was absolutely gleeful about us "being too old" in the pre season and now he is trying to back flip.

King is a ******* scum bag.

In the early 00's when we were struggling he made us roll out the red carpet for a possible trade. He had no intention of trading, it was just a ploy for more $$$ from the Kangas.

Every time he has an opportunity he sinks the boots into Fremantle. He was absolutely gleeful about us "being too old" in the pre season and now he is trying to back flip.

I get the distinct impression he is infatuated with Ross.
The segment he did interviewing Ross in the coaches' box and Ross feeding him a little information so impressed David that you now only hear positive stuff on Ross and Fremantle, coming from David.
It may explain why it seems there is so little attention on Freo by Foxfooty. It has to be purposely.

Presser...

"interesting to see your tactics and phrases last week to fire up the boys and give them a focus"

Being frank, the whiteboard is quite irrelevant, unless we bring effort. We'll look to dot the I's and cross the T's

"and what about your handwriting, Ross?"

Look, its not ideal is it

"Clarke marking well this year, averaging 2.2 marks a game, how do you see his progress?"

Look, we really rate Zac, and he's playing his role for the team, and he'll look to continue to do that. Put the DECMIL point in the right place on that marking stat, boys.

81286.jpg

So Ross allowed Fox into the meeting room before the Essendon game. He left some of the messaging on the white board behind. Needs to work on his writing as it's hard to read. Can you help me to decipher the code?
I think we've got all 7 of them now - well done!

View attachment 132928

Line 1- Formula Clear
Line 2- T/M (Teammates) and structures stand up
Line 3- opportunity to improve.
Line 4- Deliberate harder choices
Line 5 -Over & Over
Line 6-Weight of Numbers - 18.
Line 7-fight to keep spot/seat
art_war.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back