Werewolf Ru Paul's Werewolf

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
May as well call it then before an innocent is lynched!!!

TJASTA is the godfather and I'm the evil WC.

Well played village.

Made it hard when rodders was killed.

Was planning to kill jmoo tonight and hope hoos took out one of the other flogs and then counter claim the last flog. That became impossible when the flogs were revealed.

MVP goes to Hoos for sure.

Special mention for porps choosing the doc right at the start. 2 docs and an amulet made it hard for evil.

Also EJW played a decent a role as as false seer proving that people should still stay engaged when they get that role.

You surrendered without a fight :oops:

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
oh okay dead pm i guess DapperJong
I will admit, the banter between TJASTA and Harry made me slightly suspicious, as that's how they acted last game when we are all evil together lol...
That's how we act every game lol

Churrs Dapps! It was a pleasure privately sending names to you for no reason this week.

A really enjoyable game.

Great win from village. I really enjoyed watching Hoos who at a couple of early stages was on thin ice but skated on, allaying village fear and avoiding a night kill.

I will admit, the banter between TJASTA and Harry made me slightly suspicious, as that's how they acted last game when we are all evil together lol...
Thats every game. And threads outside of WW.

Im scared to check the mail at home or have him pop out of the linen cupboard or something.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
A really enjoyable game.

Great win from village. I really enjoyed watching Hoos who at a couple of early stages was on thin ice but skated on, allaying village fear and avoiding a night kill.
I got lucky a couple of times.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I’m out of invites can someone add Harry ta

Two in a row :thumbsu:

9GpZhtp.gif

Good game village people :hearteyes::kissingheart:

Even though I was robbed of my opportunity to shine by a grudge holding weirdo, I enjoyed this game immensely.

onya DapperJong

coming soon:
1571293844492.jpeg

Hoos

Back