Werewolf Ru Paul's Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels like we good mongrels are doing pretty well then?? Is that conducive to taking a risky lynch option or nah?
Depends what the risk is? Lynching Cocko doesn't seem like much of a risk. Lynching me on the other hand...
I for one, did not protect Hoos last night.
And I do not have the amulet. That only leaves protection from por_please_ya and that would have been unlikely.

I don't think anyone tried to kill me last night.

Depends what the risk is? Lynching Cocko doesn't seem like much of a risk. Lynching me on the other hand...

And I do not have the amulet. That only leaves protection from por_please_ya and that would have been unlikely.

I don't think anyone tried to kill me last night.
Will confirm, I didn't protect you.

Well if nobody protected we can also rule out boncer missing a kill on him. Doesnt completely clear him but still.

Cockarfitt should be the lynch today.

eF7dQh8.gif

A few over played hands this morning from the looks of it, but the logic around Cockarfitt is sound.

DapperJong

harry000, you’re such a fat **** after sex you smoke hams.
harry000 if you are America’s sweetheart then America needs a heart transplant.
harry000 because the other girls are gonna say you have terrible makeup skills, you have no fashion sense, and you’re dumb as a rock. But they’re wrong! You don’t have terrible makeup skills.

Does he just do this every time?

harry000, you’re such a fat **** after sex you smoke hams.
DapperJong
That reminds me. I havent tried a ham in my smoker yet.

Might have to get a practice run in before xmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boncer34 harry000

YOU ARE SUMMONED TO COMPETE IN A SHADY SHOOTOUT

SPECIAL BONUS GAME MECHANIC: SHADY SHOOT OUT

This will happen TWICE during the game (day phase). I will randomly choose 2 players and they will need to prepare a shady post about the other player. Whoever wins (judged by me) receives years supply of make up. The loser will receive 5 VOTES to their name attributed by me. It will count to their vote tally at the end of the phase. The two posters get 30 minutes to prepare their post once they have acknowledged they are apart of the shoot out. It will be a public announcement. The other participants may wish to help or hinder one of the players, depending on their alliance.

IF EITHER POSTER DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS POST BY 4 PM, 5 VOTES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ATTRIBUTED TO THEIR TALLY FOR TODAY.

boncer34 harry000

YOU ARE SUMMONED TO COMPETE IN A SHADY SHOOTOUT

IF EITHER POSTER DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS POST BY 4 PM, 5 VOTES WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ATTRIBUTED TO THEIR TALLY FOR TODAY.
Define shady post lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back