Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yandex image search results for Stanislaw Kilanski》

Too old?

Yandex image search results for Stanislaw Kilanski》

Too old?

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk
He would be 38 in 1948 so he would be on the low end of the scale. Noticed the pale coloured tie as well as the ears though. Was he MIA in 41?

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Gordon1552

"He went missing in 1941" according to the translated web page on Tuyrikov.

Tuyrikov's date of birth is earlier, but if Stanislaw Kilanski's documents are faked, the KGB would've faked the date of birth too. It might explain why Kilanski greased and combed back his hair in his refugee application photo, to make himself look much younger, but it would be doubtful to me that he'd get away with a whole decade, but you never can tell I suppose.

The surveillance video shown in Final Rendezvous does suggest that Kilanski is much older than someone born in 1923.

We'd need to closely compare the two images. I don't know when the Tuyrikov picture was taken though. I presume he's in his early 20's in it.

Last edited:

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
So far on my search to confirm the identity of Stanislaw Kilanski, I've come up with zip.
The only other Stanislaw Kilanskis don't match the date of birth put on his application for refugee emigration in Germany.
The only Stanislaw that I've found who was in forced labour is buried in a cemetery in Norway dead at the age of 77. He was in Stalag IIB.
There's another who jumped ship in New York, but his date of birth is different too.
There's another, but he was born in 1908.
I've also tried various different spellings, by changing i to y, swapping the vowels, using ei instead of i, changing the n to w, the K to Ch, etc. Nothing matches the date of birth.
It would seem that Peter Butts assumption that Stanislaw Kilanski was an illegal is correct. Stanislaw Kilanski appears to be a fake name. He does appear to be a KGB intelligence agent

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Yandex facial recognition search of Kilanski's refugee photo took me to this site.

In particular, Aleksej Ivanovich Tyurikov

Other Tyurikov's on next page. Likenesses are remarkable, but not so much that anyone can say 100%, that is him.

20200815_174343.jpg

You can also search this site by date of birth, although a number of results come up for 11/3/1923, none appear to be our suspect

Last edited:

Gordon1552

Senior List
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So far on my search to confirm the identity of Stanislaw Kilanski, I've come up with zip.
The only other Stanislaw Kilanskis don't match the date of birth put on his application for refugee emigration in Germany.
The only Stanislaw that I've found who was in forced labour is buried in a cemetery in Norway dead at the age of 77. He was in Stalag IIB.
There's another who jumped ship in New York, but his date of birth is different too.
There's another, but he was born in 1908.
I've also tried various different spellings, by changing i to y, swapping the vowels, using ei instead of i, changing the n to w, the K to Ch, etc. Nothing matches the date of birth.
It would seem that Peter Butts assumption that Stanislaw Kilanski was an illegal is correct. Stanislaw Kilanski appears to be a fake name. He does appear to be a KGB intelligence agent

From before day 1

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone have a subscription to Adelaide Now?
Can you check if this story from 5 years ago contains this picture?
And if so, who do they say it is?

Aussie MI5 spies who spooked Britain https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...s/news-story/74732a180749c4c5371fb573009d49c2

News Com says that it is Donald MacLean.

Only problem, that I have with it, is that it's not in my opinion Donald MacLean.

This is.

Last edited:

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast

Gordon1552

Senior List
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Anyone have a subscription to Adelaide Now?
Can you check if this story from 5 years ago contains this picture?
And if so, who do they say it is?

Aussie MI5 spies who spooked Britain https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...s/news-story/74732a180749c4c5371fb573009d49c2

News Com says that it is Donald MacLean.

Only problem, that I have with it, is that it's not in my opinion Donald MacLean.

This is.

I think that's a younger version of Maclean, University days.

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Well worth a read.. George Gowland's ASIO file. Also contains reference numbers for all the other Gowland's brothers and sisters ASIO files, which aren't on NAA yet.
As an aside, for budding genealogists out there, this is also a valuable source document for building Peace Clayton's family tree. ASIO did it for you.

Last edited:

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Stanislaw Kilanski
Files as mentioned in the show Final Rendezvous

View attachment 933308

Straight out of a cheap spy novel.
The spymasters scour a graveyard looking for an infant's gravestone. Younger, the better. In the same year, maybe even same birthday as the spy that they're going to give a new identity to and send them undercover. They then find one here http://www.nekrologi-baza.pl/zlista/166 a baby named Stanislaw Kilanski died 14/8/23 then they grab his birth certificate, find some German work camp documents in the same name, making sure to lose any record of his date of birth (or death). Then create some refugee documents for their undercover spy and arrange for his application to Australia. He's now all ready to go and arrange some spying at Woomera. No one in Australia, before the age of the internet could check cemetery records.
OK, so we know where the KGB got the name from. So who was he before his rebirthing?

Last edited:

Gordon1552

Senior List
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Straight out of a cheap spy novel.
The spymasters scour a graveyard looking for an infant's gravestone. Younger, the better. In the same year, maybe even same birthday as the spy that they're going to give a new identity to and send them undercover. They then find one here http://www.nekrologi-baza.pl/zlista/166 a baby named Stanislaw Kilanski died 14/8/23 then they grab his birth certificate, find some German work camp documents in the same name, making sure to lose any record of his date of birth (or death). Then create some refugee documents for their undercover spy and arrange for his application to Australia. He's now all ready to go and arrange some spying at Woomera. No one in Australia, before the age of the internet could check cemetery records.
OK, so we know where the KGB got the name from. So who was he before his rebirthing?

That's a seriously good find Pete! Will get all the pics I have and post them.

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Frank Worth. Bendigo Publican and closely associated with the Communist Party of Australia Central Committee.
Another suicide?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone can commit a murder but it takes an artist to commit a perfect suicide.
Brother in law of Samuel Aarons, Uncle in law of Eric and Laurie Aarons. Which also makes him related to Lt Thomas Frank Arkinstall who's an unsolved missing persons case.

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I suppose if you used these stairs everyday to travel to and from work, you'd develop some pretty good calf muscles.

And following will be a duck dive into trying to expose Jessica Thomson, Alf Boxall, their links to Wolfgang Wagner and how this all might tie into the discovery of a deceased male on Somerton Beach in 1948....

Last edited:

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Background material to show how we learnt from decrypted WW2 Japanese messages that a Soviet spy network in Australia was passing information to the Soviets in Harbin which in turn passed it to the Japanese in Harbin. Prior to Project Venona

Part 1.
Breaking the Japanese codes.

//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5f5459e428460/book.pdf

Last edited:

Redacted

Team Captain
Sep 16, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Part 4.
An example of people who don't seem to be what they appear to be.

Vladimir Ležák Borin was a post-war enigma, a Czech migrant to Australia who was much more than he seemed. Arriving at the tail end of the post-war Displaced Persons (DP) Scheme, through which more than 170,000 Central and Eastern Europeans arrived in Australia as International Refugees

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad