Player Watch Ruby Schleicher

Remove this Banner Ad

i am your :drunk: no1 fan now

:p

f9b87b863347b69ec18331f1fd4256e7.jpg

Went to her school. Shes 2 years above me; she used to be a basketballer that explains why shes in the ruck. I think she has a brother playing in wafl.

We used Pick 137 on her, what a bargain!!

Really? That’s a wow! One of the best players in the comp now.

I met Ruby at an AFLW sponsor’s function a few seasons ago. When we finished chatting she said she had to go but would come back later to check on me and say goodbye. And she did!

I hope she pulls up ok after the game. Probably didn't have the damaging impact we know she can have and on replay I noticed this. At this time stamp she's a little proppy as she's beaten on the saints lead, signals she's rotating and touches her strapped knee for a nano second. From what I can tell she goes off and doesn't return. No alarms ...... the sky aint falling ... it was a hot day, game was over and best get her off.

1642377710768.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope she pulls up ok after the game. Probably didn't have the damaging impact we know she can have and on replay I noticed this. At this time stamp she's a little proppy as she's beaten on the saints lead, signals she's rotating and touches her strapped knee for a nano second. From what I can tell she goes off and doesn't return. No alarms ...... the sky aint falling ... it was a hot day, game was over and best get her off.

View attachment 1312073

Hmm, I thought she was limping going down the race after the game.

Ruby Schleicher gathered a career-high 31 disposals in a stirring individual performance that earned her selection in the R9 Team of the Week.

Schleicher has been recognised as one of the league's top defenders for three consecutive rounds, her form consistently as impressive as it was during her breakout (All-Australian) season in 2021.

In our two-point loss to Adelaide she took 10 marks and laid five tackles.

Ruby Schleicher gathered a career-high 31 disposals in a stirring individual performance that earned her selection in the R9 Team of the Week.

Schleicher has been recognised as one of the league's top defenders for three consecutive rounds, her form consistently as impressive as it was during her breakout (All-Australian) season in 2021.

In our two-point loss to Adelaide she took 10 marks and laid five tackles.

She’s flying again, and we need her to if we are to make the finals (which I’m confident we will) and do well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back