Rucci can still bite when he wants to

Remove this Banner Ad

There weren't any legal findings against Abernethy as I recall, as the case was settled out of court.

He took intellectual property from one business, and used it in another, newly formed business.

AFL coaches do the same thing every time they swap jobs.
I agree that Tredrea is better off on 5AA, but Abernathy has already been on the board and got into a legal battle with a big financial backer of the club. It might be good business for him but I'm not sure how it can be spun as a positive for the club...?

Wanganeen was supposed to the ex-Port player who wouldn't stand for any mediocrity, etc etc, yet left the board early and was a blunt instrument.
No he wasn't. Wanganeen was always Koch's man that would win the member vote and get Fiachi off the board.

‘Wet fish’ is kind.

Sadly true. Also unfair, even some wet fish can have an impact.

fish slap GIF

Sadly true. Also unfair, even some wet fish can have an impact.

Perhaps I’m being unfair — if he had his way we’d be wearing a teal-striped prisonbar and the PAFC and PAMFC would go back to being separate entities (which as we know was a roaring success).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanganeen was supposed to the ex-Port player who wouldn't stand for any mediocrity, etc etc, yet left the board early and was a blunt instrument.
Wanganeen was put on the board by Koch as a compliant, yes man to push out George Fiacchi who asked too many difficult questions.

Its funny that you bring him up while backing Abernathy against Tredrea.

Wanganeen was put on the board by Koch as a compliant, yes man to push out George Fiacchi who asked too many difficult questions.

Its funny that you bring him up while backing Abernathy against Tredrea.

You are assuming Aber is a total yes man to Koch, and simply being used to stop Tredders, and I don't buy into that as much as others here.

He was? I don't ever remember Wanganeen being vocal like Tredrea was about the state of the club before he joined. I feel like him on the board was more a fuzzy wuzzy Port man feelings type of thing.

You are assuming Aber is a total yes man to Koch, and simply being used to stop Tredders, and I don't buy into that as much as others here.

It does seem odd that someone who previously had an extended run on the board, and left in ignominious circumstances, is suddenly back for a second lick 12 years later — just happening to coincide with the candidacy of the most situationally controversial person to put his hand up in the club’s AFL history (and yes, I’m aware David Hicks thrice ran against John Firth).

Perhaps I’m being unfair — if he had his way we’d be wearing a teal-striped prisonbar and the PAFC and PAMFC would go back to being separate entities (which as we know was a roaring success).

I did mean unfair to wet fish, in terms of making an impact ;) And to be fair to Gav, yes, I'm not sure what the fish in the gif was aiming to achieve, Gav was at least able to articulate his errr inessential objectives to you at least. Cheers.

This notion that Tredrea is better off on 5AA calling s**t out is rubbish, he's done that for two years & to a lesser extent so has Ginever at times and it's nice but achieves little, they keep extending the fraud.. he's putting his balls on the line back him FFS!

I'd say this campaign needs to be conducted on all fronts using different sorts of forces. I mean you can't run a board meeting like a 5AA radio show or a Fertilizer sports news column can you? It has to be more like a Sunrise episode :sick::eek::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back