Rucci can still bite when he wants to

Remove this Banner Ad

Its an excellent start.

Its like winning the first tennis set 6-0. Yes you can't criticise it, it sets a great foundation, but if you end up losing 6-0 0-6 0-6 0-6 that first set doesn't mean s**t.
60 60 57 57 57 (with 13 games in a row) still make the first two sets meaningless…

Sure is interesting getting labelled an ignorant SANFL-era dinosaur because you don’t believe one of eight boardroom seats filled by a registered nurse and chief executive of a minor metro hospital (who I’m sure is excellent, if not solidly competent at that) is a benefit over and above one of eight seats being filled by someone who excelled with distinction at the very sport for which the club exists.

👀

R04 d. 8-Sydney @ SCG by 4
R05 d. 9-Bulldogs @ AO by 14
R06 d. 18-WCE @ AO by 40
R07 d. 6-St Kilda @ MRVL by 7
R08 d. 11-Essendon @ AO by 5
R09 d. 17-North @ Hobart by 70
R10 d. 4-Melbourne @ AO by 4
R11 d. 13-Richmond @ MCG by 10
R12 d. 16-Hawthorn @ AO by 55
R13 d. 9-Bulldogs @ MRVL by 22
R14 d. 12-Geelong @ AO by 38
R16 d. 11-Essendon @ MCG by 4
R17 d. 15-Gold Coast @ AO by 33

What’s the best win there? Scraping past the Dees at home? The Houston moment was obviously a fantastic piece of skill and just an all-round cold-blooded big-balled example of clutch execution.

But beyond that, yikes.

Any team with talent and aspirations to contend should be stacking up wins against that raft of mediocrity.
The streak is bookended by 2 humiliating defeats to the West Lakes Scum, which IMHO detract from its relevance.

The streak is bookended by 2 humiliating defeats to the West Lakes Scum, which IMHO detract from its relevance.
Well those games, like finals, are scary.

Its an excellent start.

Its like winning the first tennis set 6-0. Yes you can't criticise it, it sets a great foundation, but if you end up losing 6-0 0-6 0-6 0-6 that first set doesn't mean s**t.
Bit like India being bowled out for 36 in Adelaide a few years ago - fact is, they still won the series.

Sure is interesting getting labelled an ignorant SANFL-era dinosaur because you don’t believe one of eight boardroom seats filled by a registered nurse and chief executive of a minor metro hospital (who I’m sure is excellent, if not solidly competent at that) is a benefit over and above one of eight seats being filled by someone who excelled with distinction at the very sport for which the club exists.

👀
Kathy Nagle is a very competent administrator and a good person with plenty of real world experience. Given the choice of Kathy or Tredrea on the board my vote is Tredrea. I'd have Kathy Nagle on the board over Holly Ransom but unfortunately that is not an option.

Kathy Nagle is a very competent administrator and a good person with plenty of real world experience. Given the choice of Kathy or Tredrea on the board my vote is Tredrea. I'd have Kathy Nagle on the board over Holly Ransom but unfortunately that is not an option.
And I'd have Holly Ransom on the board over Cos Cardone, who makes about as much sense being on our board as Mark Ricciuto or Eddie McGuire would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be very happy to see Kathy Nagle stay on the board, I voted for her last time, and this is absolutely nothing personal against her or criticism of her.

But this is bigger than any one board member now, it's a protest vote.

This notion that Tredrea is better off on 5AA calling s**t out is rubbish, he's done that for two years & to a lesser extent so has Ginever at times and it's nice but achieves little, they keep extending the fraud.. he's putting his balls on the line back him FFS!
Yep - if Tredders doesn't get in, we'll be getting more of the same, and surely none of us want that. Someone else can have my seat at Adelaide Oval until we see change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back