Rucci - it's time to go

Jan 31, 2009
New Highton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Australian football fans. Please help us South Australian football fans who have had to put up with this clowns 'journalism' for close to 15 years. He has negatively impacted on the South Australian sporting media for far too long.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...de-football-club/story-fnia3nqh-1226914506887

Would there be agreeable that this guy is the worst sports journalist going around?

You're kidding right?

538699-4c4a57b6-5c01-11e3-8eb9-1c57f26bd260.jpg

Essendon320x214.jpg

4858120-3x2-940x627.jpg

No offense mate (I genuinely mean that); but implying what Rucci writes/wrote is some sort of an injustice is downright laughable.

Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Six decades of domination
You're kidding right?

538699-4c4a57b6-5c01-11e3-8eb9-1c57f26bd260.jpg

No offense mate (I genuinely mean that); but implying what Rucci writes/wrote is some sort of an injustice is downright laughable.

Weren't most of these headlines true?

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I don't see how any of what Rucci stated in that article is wrong.

I wouldn't have thought the Crows supporters would be the ones whinging about the SA media, either.

Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Don't know if Rucci is worse than the Melbourne guys or if they are all just clowns:

But
- Blaming an injury curse on Neil Craig is almost libellous
- Attacking passionate fans for having the gall to not support Trigg is a cheap shot, possibly sticking up for his mate?

Then he goes on to explain all the mistakes of the last few years as bad luck. What's the saying - you create you own luck.

That article is a completely useless collection of dribble.

Sep 22, 2000
Calling Wambulances for the Geelong whiners
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ford
Australian football fans. Please help us South Australian football fans who have had to put up with this clowns 'journalism' for close to 15 years. He has negatively impacted on the South Australian sporting media for far too long.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...de-football-club/story-fnia3nqh-1226914506887

Would there be agreeable that this guy is the worst sports journalist going around?

Here's a wild idea,just DON'T READ his articles
Geez is it that hard to not read them if you don't like what he writes ?

MarkT2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 3, 2009
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't see the big issue but the point is correct. That's a crap article. I haven't read one of his for a fair while and pobably won't for a while again. It was just pontless and dumb.

Aug 13, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't see how any of what Rucci stated in that article is wrong.

I wouldn't have thought the Crows supporters would be the ones whinging about the SA media, either.
Kurt Tippett
Rucci - Dumb business
I say - down right cheating

Rendell
Rucci - standing on principle
I say - caving and getting rid of a valuable employee over what was really a lesser mistake than it was made to be

Burgess
Rucci - he was always going to pick Power and we didn't want an arms race
I say - massive mistake not to go as hard as possible for this guy

Bailey
Rucci - Melbourne's fault
I say - Adelaide didn't want to antagonise the AFL and didn't step up and support a valuable employee

Gunston, losing players to expansion and Polec
Rucci - bad luck
I say - bad luck played a part, as did the punishment from Tippett, but once again you make your own luck. Had they got Burgess they might have got Polec

Back