Rumour Rucci on Port media pushback

Remove this Banner Ad

Every club has one, not every club uses it to fuel petty vendettas about their cross town rival.
When you can’t use it to maintain heritage and history you need to spend it some where, bribes and propaganda is a favourite for the lovely boys of Karparkistan.

Yes, Ports like just about every club have a bequest program. My comment was specifically about a "bequest meeting" at which the soon to be departed get to rub shoulders with #godhatesfages

You’re of course aware that your bequest contributors also have functions at which they get to rub shoulders with Keefy? So I’m failing to see the difference.

Do you campaigners **** off over there to their board and make campaigners of yourselves or is this unique to those arsehats?
In my personal experience you can be civil and reasonable over there and you still get told to **** off. I tried it once, first and last time.

Old mate Vikingblood only pops out of the bay when he's worried about something.

Worried about a Rucci story? Yeah Nah. Just bored JBC, not much happening. Funny how Rucci has suddenly become PAFC’s media voice again though. All of a sudden he’s become credible despite not breaking a single story of substance for 5 plus years.

You’re of course aware that your bequest contributors also have functions at which they get to rub shoulders with Keefy? So I’m failing to see the difference.
They don't serve chardonnay at our bequest society functions

Worried about a Rucci story? Yeah Nah. Just bored JBC, not much happening. Funny how Rucci has suddenly become PAFC’s media voice again though. All of a sudden he’s become credible despite not breaking a single story of substance for 5 plus years.
I agree tbh he's good with tidbits but rarely follows through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Ports like just about every club have a bequest program. My comment was specifically about a "bequest meeting" at which the soon to be departed get to rub shoulders with #godhatesfages
Imagine heading towards the afterlife with the aftertaste of his cologne still in the back of your throat?

eau d'arseface campaigner

Their Digitally Deceased membership option will push them above 100K members prior to the next AFL audit.

I would imagine the funds go many different places. It's hilarious that you even bring history into the equation to try and validate that somehow your scheme is all ethical and sunshine, yet ours is an evil stash to fund terrorism and promote witchcraft.
Its not a historical fact to say that your club still refuses to create a clubrooms for your fans because it is not economically profitable enough yet sees fit to ask for $$ from said fans estates.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Where do hard core Crows fans spread their ashes?

The shed?

The dog park?

The courtroom?

Where do hard core Crows fans spread their ashes?

The shed?

The dog park?

The courtroom?

Im guessing on the driveways of what is about to become another souless housing estate, maybe its fitting after all.

Its not a historical fact to say that your club still refuses to create a clubrooms for your fans because it is not economically profitable enough yet sees fit to ask for $$ from said fans estates.

I still chuckle when I remember that they actually came out and admitted that. Not that it won’t make them money, just that it won’t make enough money. Prioritising cash flow over customer satisfaction is a ruthless business decision

Maybe they're hoping Peter Hurley or somesuch will leave them a bequest...

Chardonnay is so 2007. It’s Sav Blanc or Moscato darling!

For some reason I’ve been getting right into becoming an apiarist.

And I’ve realised that it’s kind of similar to you lot...your board blows cool smoke by way of the media to keep you calm while they take your honey/money, but when something agitates you you buzz around making lots of noise but nothing actually changes.

That’s what your fans really want - to be told how great everything is and how you are doing so much better than Port. Then you’ll give up your honey like a good little bee, won’t you?

Andrew Jarman is definitely one of the people Rucci is talking about. Just mentioned false stories re hamstrings being torn off bones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back