Rumour Rucci on Port media pushback

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Jarman is definitely one of the people Rucci is talking about. Just mentioned false stories re hamstrings being torn off bones.

If he was talking about Peter Ladhams, Jarman either over egged the pudding, or Peter has remarkable recuperative powers...

7e8ec1f22f29fb0a19d89d3bd0337fb3

Port Adelaide’s Jack Watts tackles Tom Clurey during training at Alberton on Wednesday. Picture: Naomi Jellicoe

I would imagine the funds go many different places. It's hilarious that you even bring history into the equation to try and validate that somehow your scheme is all ethical and sunshine, yet ours is an evil stash to fund terrorism and promote witchcraft.

Don't think terrorism was mentioned.

Witchcraft however - you better believe it.

That’s not what I asked old chum.
Actually, REH answered it in principle. Just as both clubs have a dickhead element, both boards also have members that can't keep away from crawling over to the other side to see what they are discussing.

To each his own! But I have enough trouble keeping up with Port stuff, never mind reading what that mob of crap-for-brains are talking about!

I feel like this is one of those stories that rooch has put a lot of mayo on and won’t amount to much. We’re probably asking questions of certain organisations but i’d Say that’ll be the extent

Where do hard core Crows fans spread their ashes?

The shed?

The dog park?

The courtroom?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

The still hot embers of the half-cooked corpses are stomped on by Notso

For some reason I’ve been getting right into becoming an apiarist.

And I’ve realised that it’s kind of similar to you lot...your board blows cool smoke by way of the media to keep you calm while they take your honey/money, but when something agitates you you buzz around making lots of noise but nothing actually changes.

That’s what your fans really want - to be told how great everything is and how you are doing so much better than Port. Then you’ll give up your honey like a good little bee, won’t you?
We buzz as one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm almost positive Roooooooch is playing bigfooty Port Board Bingo.

Which ever one of you lunatics comes up with the best theory to support his "tease" he is going to run with.

OneGreatClub is clubhouse leader at this stage.

Anyone else having issues accessing Adelaide Now stories this morning with the De-Tiser app installed ?

More pushback !
Hasn't worked today for me, but links from tweets eg Reece Homfray's article on Jacko attending aboriginal summit opened the article up no problems.

In my personal experience you can be civil and reasonable over there and you still get told to **** off. I tried it once, first and last time.
I went over there to congratulate them on the appointment of Walsh. Some of the comments I read were disgusting and resulted in me writing some not so subtle comments. I escaped with a weeks ban though. I try not to read it now.

Thinking this thread should be closed.

Rucci is full of s**t as far as any "push back" coming to light IMO.

The AFC media overlords will prevent any exposure.

We have only 1 true means of push back and that is to win games and ultimately premierships.

The AFC media monopoly is ingrained too deeply I'm afraid.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Thinking this thread should be closed.

Rucci is full of s**t as far as any "push back" coming to light IMO.

The AFC media overlords will prevent any exposure.

We have only 1 true means of push back and that is to win games and ultimately premierships.

The AFC media monopoly is ingrained too deeply I'm afraid.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Yep, need to continually beat them and win premierships.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back