(Log in to remove this ad.)

PatientMental

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 17, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nah he has form with this stuff.
All he is saying is that the media is being heavily and blatantly being manipulated by the crows in this state and Port are attempting to stop this is some way. Port aren't even trying to hide that they're not happy with it either.

"You've gotta be blind [not to notice it]"

portly

Club Legend
Apr 8, 2001
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't think the club nor Rucci need to do much.

Gupta and big business and politics local and nationally won't appreciate what could be a local economic saviour being pilloried in public for football pissant reasons.

Over time I expect the local media to get into line re Gupta, which may but not necessarily change their behaviour towards us.

Though I cannot see where any social media pushback would come from.

googs248

Draftee
Aug 15, 2006
The guy is trying to stay relevant. Quite ironic Rucci would be complaining about media bias like this considering he has been s**tbagging the Crows since 1990 purely for gains to Port. Knob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The guy is trying to stay relevant. Quite ironic Rucci would be complaining about media bias like this considering he has been s**tbagging the Crows since 1990 purely for gains to Port. Knob.
poor guy. How hard it must be to be a crows supporter in Adelaide with the constant media bias. Doing it tough. Hang in there little buddy

NoddyHolder

Premiership Player
Mar 2, 2014
Tralfamadore
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Welcome back to bigfooty googs. I bet a lot's changed around here since you last visited in 2009. I'm new since then. Poor old crowies getting s**tgagged eh. When are we going to see some balance?

The Rubber Man

All Australian
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
****ing what the actual ****ing ****?
have you never spoken to a crows fan?

They all believe rucci has been on a crusade to tear down the crows while only ever praising port. This thinking especially gained traction last year when he reported on the camp... even though he was late on it... and every other journo already broke the story and were s**tting on the crows. But it was all rucci's (and kane cornes) fault apparently.

Eddie Dingle

Poopship Destroyer
Apr 16, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
have you never spoken to a crows fan?

They all believe rucci has been on a crusade to tear down the crows while only ever praising port. This thinking especially gained traction last year when he reported on the camp... even though he was late on it... and every other journo already broke the story and were s**tting on the crows. But it was all rucci's (and kane cornes) fault apparently.
I haven't lived in Adelaide since just after their first flag.

I can't cop the campaigners.

Grave Danger

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
So it's been a week and absolute donuts from Rucci or Port or anyone. Absolute s**t and anyone that puts up his s**tty made up tweets again should get a ban.

Hardly "absolute donuts" - he played a snippet from Richo's chat with Fishing Rick this morning!

Top Bottom