Rumour Rucci on Port media pushback

This probably is Rucci thinking he can help Port. See's the bullshit whilst he has been away and the crap around Gupta, and says I can exaggerate this as a breakdown and esculate it with rumours to 1 or 2 tenious facts.

portly

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2001
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't think the club nor Rucci need to do much.

Gupta and big business and politics local and nationally won't appreciate what could be a local economic saviour being pilloried in public for football pissant reasons.

Over time I expect the local media to get into line re Gupta, which may but not necessarily change their behaviour towards us.

Though I cannot see where any social media pushback would come from.

googs248

Draftee
Aug 15, 2006
The guy is trying to stay relevant. Quite ironic Rucci would be complaining about media bias like this considering he has been shitbagging the Crows since 1990 purely for gains to Port. Knob.

The guy is trying to stay relevant. Quite ironic Rucci would be complaining about media bias like this considering he has been shitbagging the Crows since 1990 purely for gains to Port. Knob.

****ing what the actual ****ing ****?

Power Girl

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 30, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
poor guy. How hard it must be to be a crows supporter in Adelaide with the constant media bias. Doing it tough. Hang in there little buddy

NoddyHolder

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
Tralfamadore
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Welcome back to bigfooty googs. I bet a lot's changed around here since you last visited in 2009. I'm new since then. Poor old crowies getting shitgagged eh. When are we going to see some balance?

The Rubber Man

Club Legend
May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
****ing what the actual ****ing ****?
have you never spoken to a crows fan?

They all believe rucci has been on a crusade to tear down the crows while only ever praising port. This thinking especially gained traction last year when he reported on the camp... even though he was late on it... and every other journo already broke the story and were shitting on the crows. But it was all rucci's (and kane cornes) fault apparently.

have you never spoken to a crows fan?

They all believe rucci has been on a crusade to tear down the crows while only ever praising port. This thinking especially gained traction last year when he reported on the camp... even though he was late on it... and every other journo already broke the story and were shitting on the crows. But it was all rucci's (and kane cornes) fault apparently.

I haven't lived in Adelaide since just after their first flag.

I can't cop the campaigners.

Back