Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so I live in QLD - & I love my Crows but when I see an article written about my team - "THE FIRST THING" I do is to see if it it written by
Miichelangelo - Douchebag - so is it credible???????????? - i.e. written by anyone else! Can't believe you allow this guy to write the s**t he does!
He is a Dick!

Today

Collingwood Charlie Rings in

In his most superillious tone "nd what did you say about Collingwood at the start of the year"

Charlie ..along the lines of "I thought they'd..."
Interruptor ; "You had them in the top 8 didn't you"
Charlie..."Er yeah...

Where the **** did you hae your team?

Snickering smug fool

Today

In his most superillious tone "nd what did you say about Collingwood at the start of the year"

Charlie..."Er yeah...

Snickering smug fool
Hang on, port adelaide can still make the 8.

Would no doubt be his reply to that, in "that" tone.

Today

Charlie..."Er yeah...

Snickering smug fool
i believe the bet was collingwood to finish above the crows and port.

i believe the bet was collingwood to finish above the crows and port.
Ha ! Be funny if it's the Crows that save the Roach's arse !!!!!

You can already hear the bitterness in his voice when he picks Adelaide to win games

When Hutchy was on AA on Saturday, Rucci did a Rucci special by passively aggressively trying to have a dig at us. He was hinting that Roo was annoyed about Jenkins pushing for a five year deal and tried to allude that Roo had sent Jenkins an abusive text message about his new contract

Hutchy picked up on it straight away and took him to task about it. Questioning its validity and said it was very explosive allegations and asked Rucci what proof he had. Rucci then backpeddled by saying that what he meant was that if he did send Jenkins a text message it would make for interesting reading.

Not sure whether there was any truth in it or whether Rucci was making stuff up but Hutchy called him out on it, played him like a violin and Rucci came out looking like a fool.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If people could keep writing in some of the poor things Rucci has said and written about and not written about, I would appreciate it. Love hearing these stories.

He's such a smug hypocrite who always sits in the fence in any argument on the radio. He hints but never says something definitively and therefore uses this whenever someone questions him about his past thoughts.

The best one though was when he said he would buy a Crows membership if Phil Walsh ever coached the Crows. Then when it happened someone called into the 5aa and called him on it. He denied he ever said that and then they found the tape of him saying that. He then quickly changed the topic and went to a commercial. I never did hear if he bought that membership?

When was the last big story he has broken on the Crows? You have to be a poor journo if journalists from other states are beating u to the punch all the time.

I also remember a few years ago him trying to talk up that the Crows were into Drew Petrie. FFS this Rucci guy just makes sh#t up!

Please people keep the stories coming.

If people could keep writing in some of the poor things Rucci has said and written about and not written about, I would appreciate it. Love hearing these stories.

He's such a smug hypocrite who always sits in the fence in any argument on the radio. He hints but never says something definitively and therefore uses this whenever someone questions him about his past thoughts.

The best one though was when he said he would buy a Crows membership if Phil Walsh ever coached the Crows. Then when it happened someone called into the 5aa and called him on it. He denied he ever said that and then they found the tape of him saying that. He then quickly changed the topic and went to a commercial. I never did hear if he bought that membership?

When was the last big story he has broken on the Crows? You have to be a poor journo if journalists from other states are beating u to the punch all the time.

I also remember a few years ago him trying to talk up that the Crows were into Drew Petrie. FFS this Rucci guy just makes sh#t up!

Please people keep the stories coming.
Pretty sure rooch has said before that he is a non ticketed member of both port and crows - non ticketed in that he gets press tickets anyway. I guess it would make sense in terms of keeping an eye on what correspondence goes out to members. Theres half an article written right there!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Hutchy was on AA on Saturday, Rucci did a Rucci special by passively aggressively trying to have a dig at us. He was hinting that Roo was annoyed about Jenkins pushing for a five year deal and tried to allude that Roo had sent Jenkins an abusive text message about his new contract

Hutchy picked up on it straight away and took him to task about it. Questioning its validity and said it was very explosive allegations and asked Rucci what proof he had. Rucci then backpeddled by saying that what he meant was that if he did send Jenkins a text message it would make for interesting reading.

Not sure whether there was any truth in it or whether Rucci was making stuff up but Hutchy called him out on it, played him like a violin and Rucci came out looking like a fool.

I noticed that as well. He went on like there was an actual text. Then made a "wouldn't it be interesting to be a fly on the wall" comment that made me think there is no specific text message, just speculation. Then he went back to the story where there was a text sent. He's making s**t up.

Hang on a minute wasn't it hutchy that laid allegations about roo and the jenkins camp on footy classified and then back peddled laster as fast as he could. If theres someone worse than rucci its hutchy.

Hang on a minute wasn't it hutchy that laid allegations about roo and the jenkins camp on footy classified and then back peddled laster as fast as he could. If theres someone worse than rucci its hutchy.
Hutchy didn't back peddle

I didn't hear the sports show, hence don't know what was said and previous posts above aren't exact, however, if Rucci did actually state that then couldn't Roo sue him (if indeed there was no such text)?
Has Roo heard/read the transcript?
Perhaps they should meet in a dark alley, no holds barred, and clear the air.

I read the first few lines of Rucci's 'Pride of Sou....

Compu-er says nooooooee.

Just **** off Rucci you campaigner. I'm glad your s**t team is s**t.

I saw that it was definitely his way to try and have a dig at the club.

"The pride of South Australia" and "The team for all South Australians" are two things that Rucci absolutely hates. He was having a meltdown once on radio about it and stupidly tried to claim that if the Crows were taken to Court for using "The team for all South Australians" that they would lose.

I hope the club continues to keeps using that tag line because it still continues to piss certain people off.

I saw that it was definitely his way to try and have a dig at the club.

"The pride of South Australia" and "The team for all South Australians" are two things that Rucci absolutely hates. He was having a meltdown once on radio about it and stupidly tried to claim that if the Crows were taken to Court for using "The team for all South Australians" that they would lose.

I hope the club continues to keeps using that tag line because it still continues to piss certain people off.

About time to bring back "The Mighty Adelaide Crows" into the song, as well.

I don't know if it's my dislike of him or the fact that I haven't had enough coffee yet, but I find myself more and more confused every morning when reading a Rucci article and trying to understand the point of it. They just come across as random thoughts and ramblings made in the structure of a cohesive article but not actually being one. They usually go like this:

- quote from an AFL related person
- bunch of random unrelated statistics
- a question to end the article

I seriously cannot ascertain the point of most of his dribblings.

I wish I got paid to jot down my random thoughts, they'd be a lot more interesting at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back