Game Day Ruckbowl 2020 (Rd 18 Vs Dogs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ruck dominance equated to winning the game, football would be a significantly less interesting game, and we'd have shiny things in our trophy cabinet.

Want us to play with the same intensity and competitiveness that the Bulldogs are likely to bring. Would be happy to win but won't mind if he we fall short.

Have a soft spot for the Doggies and they're well primed to beat the Eagles if they match up.

Won't hurt being one or two slots up the chain with our deficit pick either.

Bulldogs by 3 pts.

Want us to play with the same intensity and competitiveness that the Bulldogs are likely to bring. Would be happy to win but won't mind if he we fall short.

Have a soft spot for the Doggies and they're well primed to beat the Eagles if they match up.

Won't hurt being one or two slots up the chain with our deficit pick either.

Bulldogs by 3 pts.
My feelings exactly. I want the intensity and desperation we’ve seen in the past few weeks, and to win and go out this season on a high. But if we lose I’d rather the Dogs than Melbourne make the 8 (plus our draft picks improve slightly), so it’s all good. But yeah, a draw would be good too. Melb missing out by zero points in the last game of the season 🤣

I can't hate on the demons because they've been so nice to us in the last 24 hours. But they're the reason we're going to lose. Every time the Demons rely on things to go their way to make finals - they don't make it.

No Walters is going to hurt too. It would've been fun to see him show Caleb Daniel how to be good at being short.

Dogs playing for finals , Freo playing for ? Hard to see dogs losing but hope we play well regardless of the score.

Dogs playing for finals , Freo playing for ? Hard to see dogs losing but hope we play well regardless of the score.
Thinks this helps us actually. Dogs need to win by 40 points or so and they’d know it. Every goal we kick will make them more desperate, but if they are not getting the results from that they’ll start getting frustrated and making simple mistakes. That’s my theory.

The state of play.

If we lose 36 to 60 - we will drop below Carlton on the ladder to hold pick #7, which will drop back to #11.

If we win we will go above GWS which will mean pick #9, which will drop to #14

It's important to remember that we will also have the compensation picks for Corr, Williams, Cameron going to GWS before our pick either way, along with a possible pick #2 for Crouch and probably two academy players prior to our selection.

Which means we can expect a pick around #16 to #19

So stuff it, win. Our pick isn't going to matter now anyway.

Crush the dogs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want us to be competitive, like we have been for 95% of the season. No Tabs and Walters, I'm sensing a 40 point loss coming. Hogan and Lobb really need to step up today. Colyer, Henry, Schultz and Crowden need to provide pressure, otherwise Crozier, Daniel and JJ will cause massive damage

The state of play.

If we lose 36 to 60 - we will drop below Carlton on the ladder to hold pick #7, which will drop back to #11.

If we win we will go above GWS which will mean pick #9, which will drop to #14

It's important to remember that we will also have the compensation picks for Corr, Williams, Cameron going to GWS before our pick either way, along with a possible pick #2 for Crouch and probably two academy players prior to our selection.

Which means we can expect a pick around #16 to #19

So stuff it, win. Our pick isn't going to matter now anyway.

Crush the dogs!
I have it at anything below 26 points and we stay above Carlton....But Yes!...Just win the thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back