golden state

Debutant
Mar 4, 2008
Heaven
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City, Canberra
Hi guys, Havnt been paying much attention to this years NTFL season as im living in Sydney.
Who are the best Ruckman going around at the moment?
I know that the NTFL hasnt really been a Ruckman's league but is there any half decent big men going around?

Hi guys, Havnt been paying much attention to this years NTFL season as im living in Sydney.
Who are the best Ruckman going around at the moment?
I know that the NTFL hasnt really been a Ruckman's league but is there any half decent big men going around?

Mark Bradley new ruckman for Waratahs is as good a tap ruckman I have seen play in Darwin for a while.

Mark Bradley new ruckman for Waratahs is as good a tap ruckman I have seen play in Darwin for a while.

Agreed. I can honestly say I have never seen him lose a ruck contest. Got 19 touches and 12 marks yesterday too.

he would be about six foot three and is a gun,liam pattrick from wanderers goes well has a great leap.

Jeez not very tall for a ruckman but i guess there not much height in the NTFL.
Who are the big ruckman going around?

Tefa today:waratahs forfieted todays game in protest of league taking points from last weeks game for playing 'ineligible' players.the players were actually tahs players but hadnt been swapped over to be tefa tahs players-very petty from the league,you would think they would be helping the new side as much as possible-would hate to have to go back to the days of 2 a grade games a week and a bye,all tahs want to do is give young blokes a game and for the life of me cant figure why the league is being so shortsighted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back