Remove this Banner Ad

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
I only watched the last 5 mins. why didn't the wallabies try a field goal when they were 5 metres out?

Boomerfan99

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Nuggets
Yep. Had multiple opportunities to win it in the end but failed to set it up right. Were lucky not to lose at the death.
Saw a Bledisloe match in 2012 at Suncorp where exact same situation. wallabies didn't bother having a shot. NZ got it and went all the way to their try line but Dan Carter missed the field goal to leave it a draw.

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Saw a Bledisloe match in 2012 at Suncorp where exact same situation. wallabies didn't bother having a shot. NZ got it and went all the way to their try line but Dan Carter missed the field goal to leave it a draw.
Yep.

There were lots to like about them all the same. Showed lots of fight and ability to break the line. Thought it was a typical AB 1st up performance too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
It did make it hard, but someone should've had a go.
Bloody oath on this when you got it down your end I thought the ABs would have the balls to attempt the drop goal and win the game. In the start of Super Rugby NZ I can remember a fair few drop goals

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Bloody oath on this when you got it down your end I thought the ABs would have the balls to attempt the drop goal and win the game. In the start of Super Rugby NZ I can remember a fair few drop goals
Well sure, but your team had the chance to end the game and froze. Which is probably fair enough given they were pretty inexperienced.

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well sure, but your team had the chance to end the game and froze. Which is probably fair enough given they were pretty inexperienced.
To be fair you had 5 or 6 phases that you could of had a shot I can’t believe both sides refused to take the game on

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Both sides could've. First game jitters. Game 2 should be better. Clarke to start hopefully. Looked like he could score at any moment.
All I want is game 4 not to be a dead rubber for financial reasons both Aus and NZ need Australia to be consistently competitive again in the Bledisloe

Remove this Banner Ad